Who is the best Email Gmail/Yahoo/HotMail

RoughTimes

Reaction score
I have a weird weird feeling that google is going to keep orkut and gmail invite only but keep giveing away u no like 50 invites / accoutn and refill them every day......Kind of like freehosting123 (nice concept.....nah! not 4 a host!) but i could c it happen!

Woolie

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
a advantage with hotmail is you can msn messenger

Well actually you can get a .NET passport to use messenger with any email address. Though i'd point that out :laughing:

DotCom

Reaction score
Everytime I delete an email from Gmail..I get that message
"Why Delete? gmail, is great the space for your emails is currently 2355 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Of Course Gmail, I have to say Yahoo! works good, I just never got used to it, so I prefer Gmail, I have more than 2.5Gb till now, and counting... About hotmail, well I have to tell you I still have 2Mb, I recieved a message saying during the hollydays, they would grow up my space to 250Mb, well I'm still wating...

Last edited:

dino-m

Reaction score
Gmail!! they have over 2541.824711 megabytes (and counting)

DishDash

Reaction score
Gmail rulzz.. The space, and it's simple. I also use hotmail though, MSN is very important ;)

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
i have aol :eek:wned: so i think it has unlimeted space :roflwerd: so i also dont have to delet any thing:stupid: like gmail! these new smiles are great! :kdubb:

subvertman

Reaction score
hotmail. then gmail. because 2GB. then hotmail again, maybe. because of its new 2GB~rumor. oh plus MSN.

rainboiboi

Reaction score
i love gmail and hasn't anyone noticed that u can use msn with an gmail address?

But how? You mean all I have to do is to login with my gmail account? I've tried it but cant. Somemore some of my friends can and I couldnt get a chance to ask them. Someone please enlighten me?

Well, I'll support Gmail, but ultimately Im using hotmail as my basic account. Was wondering how the hell Gmail could afford to provide so much space.

N

Nathan

Yahoo mail for me, never went down, never recieved SPAM, etc. Very fast and reliable too.

Richard

Reaction score
I say none of them. Nothing beats having your own email server and domain and a jabber account of course :p

Last edited:

Dovir

Reaction score
I think Gmail is the best, I have never had any spam messages from gmail.

Akkarin said:
I prefer hotmail, I used to have Yahoo but I just had too much spam for no reason, not sure about GMail.

Yea I had over 1000 spam messages on yahoo.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i like gmail... lots of space. neat organization (like conversation view)

and the spam filter is really good....

Kommercial

Reaction score
I use Yahoo, and still currently use Yahoo. I don't like Hotmail, and I dropped Gmail, because like someone else said, they're still testing.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
:lockd:Definitly Gmail, I started using hotmail, then I created an account in yahoo!, finally I got a gmail invitation and I love it, I mean, more than 2.5 gb by now (and counting), it integrates easily with picasa, google earth and some other google software, of course, like google talk, so, I love it. I also like Yahoo!, but I just couldn't get used to it.

Reuben

Reaction score
i have a premium yahoo account, 9gb, do ya think i use it? nope lol yahhoo is crap imo and well i use my gmail and hotmail..i would use gmail for msn also but it for some reason has problems connecting sometimes..so gmail would be best but hotmail is good for msn