Who loves X10Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchgaming

Reaction score
If you're really happy with all the great features these guys provide for FREE, follow this link and let the "Jury" decide! Let's SHOW 'em who's the BEST!

http://hostjury.com/reviews/x10hosting
Edit:
Help X10 by giving these guys a geat rating, and it also gives YOU another chance to get YOUR site "out there"!
And if you REALLY think this a great way to show your appreciation for these guys and all their hard work, copy YOUR review below!

Example:

NCH Gaming 9 Jul 09
If you need FREE hosting, X10Hosting is an excellent choice! LOADED woth features and if you need more they have business, corporate, and VPS plans too! PLUS... These guys have been getting #1 ratings for years!

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hey you have been a member for long and you should know by know this isnt the right section for this should be in offtopic

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm sure a moderator will move this once he or she comes across it.

I left my review for x10Hosting. The more people we get to x10Hosting, the more ad revenue and paid members we can have, and the better the service gets. :)

nchgaming

Reaction score
I was hoping that more people would leave more comments, and copy their post back here... but at least we're off to a good start!

zen-r

Reaction score
Looks like the recommendations are going in nicely now!

One suggestion:

If you're going to do a nice review for x10,

don't do an even better review for another free webhost at the same time!

(not mentioning any names, but I see that a regular to these forums just did that! :hahano: )

P.S. Kudos to nchgaming for starting this thread & encouraging the reviews.

Just a thought, but why not add a few more links to a few of the other most popular sites for web-hosting reviews in your first post? I think that if the members here are willing to write a review to one site, it won't take much more time for them to cut-&-paste their review into a few more sites at the same time - thus having a much larger impact on x10's rankings & overall positive publicity! :)

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like the recommendations are going in nicely now!

One suggestion:

If you're going to do a nice review for x10,

don't do an even better review for another free webhost at the same time!

(not mentioning any names, but I see that a regular to these forums just did that! :hahano: )
lol, if you're talking about the same person that I am, you have his permission to say his name.

Seriously, x10's uptime leaves something to be desired, but that was the only place I gave it a 4 star. The other 3 got 5 stars.

nchgaming

Reaction score
Well.... I'm glad to see a few jump right in there and promote x10!
As it was I stumbled upon the link (in the first post) when I was searching for some CMS upgrades.

So yeah... go up to the first post, click the link and let HostJury know who's best!

tregtar

Reaction score
Cast my vote!

I can't say enough how great this hosting company is. The support by staff and the community is fantastic. The pricing is amazing (Free!), I really don't know how they do it. I recommend this site to all my friends.

zen-r

Reaction score
Um...Anyone else notice all the reviews are gone?

Well spotted! 3 possibilities ;

1) the review site traced all reviews to this thread & didn't like the fact that the reviews were being encouraged (unlikely).

2) it's a glitch, & the reviews may/may not re-apppear later.

3) the review site is actually funded by a webhost, & it fixes the poll in favour of whoever they want!

Anyone contacted the site? I don't see a Contact page (maybe if one signs up?)

This problem highlights another good reason for my earlier post ;

Just a thought, but why not add a few more links to a few of the other most popular sites for web-hosting reviews in your first post? I think that if the members here are willing to write a review to one site, it won't take much more time for them to cut-&-paste their review into a few more sites at the same time - thus having a much larger impact on x10's rankings & overall positive publicity! :)

If we have some other review sites suggested in the first post, it would also spread the risk of this happening again.

zen-r

Reaction score
Here's my latest review posted to that site ;

"Hostjury review site is a con.

All the reviews made recently by people in favour of x10hosting.com have been deleted here.

They were all genuine reviews, made by members of the x10 forum, after someone promoted this review site in one of the threads there.

Unless the reviews are restored, we can only conclude that Hostjury is owned & "fixed" by another webhost.
"

Clearly, they don't have any pre-publication moderation, because it has gone in & is displayed on their site!

I expect it will get removed soon, but at least they will have read it (& we can always re-post it or add a similar post to their blog page if they don't respond or act on it! ;) )

zen-r

Reaction score
All the reviews are gone again (read the earlier posts in this thread as to why).

I have re-posted my complaint.

Can I suggest that this thread is closed.

Perhaps the original poster, nchgaming, would like to start a new thread with a similar purpose as this one? (since it was a good idea). But this time he could use my earlier suggestion & include in his first post a list of several Hosting Review sites (big/popular/legit ones).

x10 members wishing to post a review could then either choose 1 site from the list, or (better) cut & paste their review into all of them! :)

It seems like HostJury has some affiliation
with Fused Network. There's a link to "Web hosting" that redirects to
Fused Network at the bottom of every page.
http://hostjury.com/reviews/Fused-Network

Seems likely since a whois look-up shows this for their DNS ;

NS1.FUSEDDNS.COM :lol:

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It's probably an automated system that dumps any new votes periodically so that their preferred networks are always #1. Notice that it says on the front page that every host that is rated will be in that table, well X10 never made it on there, even when it was rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.