Whos is your Internet service provider

tmbejoy

Reaction score
Hello guys,
ive been trying to build forum at technody i wanted to know who is ur ISP so that i can build a forum about ISPs. your suggestions are needed.

thanks

Swiblet

Reaction score
My ISP is Comcast =( They monopolized my area and have a contract with Verizon and Sprint so that no faster net providers can come to me.

~~B3N

Afterburn

Reaction score
I have Road Runner. Its pretty good, except whenever we get some people around me using it. Im connected to another comp and Im running pretty good.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
In the UK, Cable with ntl, aka Virgin Media. They've been pretty good. No issues , and no random disconnects like people I know with DSL.
Now got a mobile phone deal as part of the contract: £10/month for 300mins, 300 text messages. And it's still not enough!

Slothie

Reaction score
Starhub on their MaxOnline plan

Get about 30Mbps average :D

mr kennedy

Reaction score
Qtel (Qatar Telecom) <- monopolized the whole country

quote=Jesse;253125]In Philippines i Use Globe Broadband[/quote]

Hey tol, do you recommend that? 'cause if I go home, I might plan to get Globe if there's any in the area...

and By the way, where are you in the Philippines?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have Verizon DSL running at a solid (I actually get slightly over my provisioned speeds) of 3mbps/768kbps. Sometime during the summer, Verizon is moving Fiber Optic service into my area, and I'll be one of the lucky folks who will be able to get it. If I do get that, Verizon will still be my ISP :p

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
NYC, Fractional T3 provided by Optimum.NET services (Notverizon, Inc.).

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Comcast all the way. They seem to be OK. Alittle slow for me, however. ;)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I use AirTel. I have a lot of other options to choose from. But the service it offers is the best.

sandogg

Reaction score
I use Tiscali (in the UK)
Its a 2MB ADSL plan with no limits. Although I only tend to get a max 1.8 MB though I'm not far from the exchange.

Slinki

Reaction score
ISP is Pipex - When I'm being nice to them and not downloading everything under the sun, and uploading everything left, they cut my service to half! When I do, They bump it up.

Logic anyone?

Dazz

Reaction score
Also in the UK using NTL/Virgin Media and only had 1 major problem with the connection, total loss for over a week due to one of their routers blowing up and disconnecting the entire area, TV went as well.

Other than that, pretty good, constant speed and all that LOL only other problem is that in the 12 months they have called themselves Virgin Media we have not had a single correct bill, they are usually overcharging us by £10-20 a month LOL

bleachsk

Reaction score
In Canada, using Bell Sympatico DSL.. 8mbps.. thinking about upgrading to fiber.. ^.^