Why are my posts moderated?

epsonrok85

Reaction score
I'm just wondering... why are my posts being moderated? I have a support topic open and I can't reply unless a moderator approves of my message. I don't understand what I have done wrong.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure why it is, but hang on and I'll get them approved. Must've slipped past the first page cause normally I approve them as I see them :S

Edit: Done, approved one and erased 2 cause they were all identical. No infractions needed though, not sure -why- it has to go and make them moderated. I've noticed it usually is doing it to people who post links though, which is something I'll check with staff on later cause that -maybe- should be changed.

Last edited:

epsonrok85

Reaction score
Haha, alrighty thanks. I just don't understand why they need to be moderated. And what's weird is that I could post this topic in this section but I could not post in my support topic in the support section.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's something with how that particular section is setup where if you have less than X posts it runs through a moderation filter first and if anything matches, then it marks it as moderated.

Most posts don't have a problem but every one I've approved had a link in it, which doesn't make sense to me cause none of them were spam in that section anyways. OTHER sections maybe, but not in Free Hosting :S

epsonrok85

Reaction score
Hm, well sucks. I think that, at least, the links that are hosted by x10hosting should be able to be posted. But thanks once again. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, and I agree that they should be able to be posted; my guess is it's not filtering -where- the link is, so much as "is there a link at all" which bites.