Why are Volvos so cool?

jaco_don

Reaction score
Nothing like .. MINI COOPER ... I have never even touched it but I love she is like a curvy Vintage babe

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Personally I don't think that the words "Volvo" and "Cool" should appear in the same sentence unless the word "not" is somewhere in-between them.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I don't think that the words "Volvo" and "Cool" should appear in the same sentence unless the word "not" is somewhere in-between them.

Agreed, although at least they've ditched the old boxy look now :lol:. God, that was absolutely awful. And I still they think they're designed for pulling caravans around ;).

-Luke.

bestshow

Reaction score
The older Volvos sucks! Built and look like a tank.

But the newer designs have more curves and look much much trendy.

Anyway, Volvos is cool here because it is a status car. Unlike the toyota and honda which you can see any tom, dick and henry driving.
I will like Volvos more and more each day if it was really a tank!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You guys should get a Chevy or Ford, I hate Fords but I would buy a ford before a Volvo.

abcisaac

Reaction score
What a disappointment. So many of you scorn Volvo enthusiastically. Volvo has a heritage of making excellent vehicles that not only protect people but showcase new technology, exude beauty, coddle passengers like no other vehicle can, and do it far more responsibly than other manufacturers.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
And they suck working on, I take that personally:).