why can't I login to cPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwan999

Reaction score
I'm having problem with my website. my site shows this msg when I visit my site.
Index of /

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at easyonnet.co.cc Port 80

I wanted to login in cPanel and check what's wrong. but I can't login to cPanel. everytime i try it says login attempt failed. but my user name is password is correct. what's the problem? what can I do?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account on the server absolut is being moved, so you should be able to login after the move.

redwan999

Reaction score
thanks for the info. I was able to login via adding :2082 with my site address. but i didn't find any data of my sites that i have uploaded. may be this is for transfer. is it really? how long approx. it will take?
thanks for your reply.

icslindia

Reaction score
Hello Sir,

I am having the same problem for about 36 hours. So, could you please tell us how much it will take to move a single account.

Actually, Firstly I was having problem logging into Cpanel but I was able to use FTP. After some hours, the FTP got down. But the Site was working fine.

But, after some more hours, the Website too got down by giving a Mysql error(as my site is completely based on mysql).

So, I want to inquire that how much it will take for a single account.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A GREAT SERVICE

Last edited:

redwan999

Reaction score
can you tell me why this site is taking so much time to move. It's around a week. I can't do anything. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.