Why did my SQL Databases Disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poringy

Reaction score
I have all the backups, but I am wondering why they all have disappeared. Even my user accounts are gone. It might take me a while to upload all of the databases, so I am asking whether something like this will happen again.

Edit: Seems like something wrong is going on with mysql. PHPAdmin is not working for me properly as of now.
"#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)"

Then again, I am still new in as to how mysql works, so the missing databases/users might be the problem. I'll wait for tomorrow and see if it's just a temporary problem.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=13706

That thread will tell what services are online and which ones are down and MySQL is one which is down.

Also please note, that when refreshing the page please hold "Ctrl" at the same time, this will bring you the latest on what is up and down.

EDIT: everything has come back online within a minute of me posting this. So everything should be back online, however always use the link above to check if a service is online or offline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.