why do you ban people when they say something you don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Livewire,

Where was the cussing in that post? You see, just because you are a moderator it doesn't mean you should abuse your power. If you didn't like what I said, you should have said something, not ban me. But you see, I said the truth and the truth hurts.

Here's the post that banned me:

Code:
With all due respect carl, you're full of it. Ever since I signed up  I've seen nothing but the stupid page not available right now.

And before you deleted my other post asking for help specific to my  server, you should have read it. You'd then not be such an a** about me  rambling on without having asked for help prior to it.

What you've been using is not the free version of this hosting and we  both know it too well. So before you kiss some more x10 a**, take your  praises and shove them where the sun don't shine.
by farah.jira29

So watch out people, don't dare say anything nasty because you'll get banned. Freedom of speech :) I don't even know why I bothered to sign up with a free company in the first place. Free = s|-||T.

Oh, barbwire, up yours too you communist bastard.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not livewire, but due to your current post not having anything to do with free hosting support, but calling out a free hosting support helper, getting around the filter to post cuss words and calling people names, I feel like giving out my first ban. Enjoy your temporary ban. If you need mediation due to this situation, feel free to email for help.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
People can be reasonable, but deliberately provoking and cussing will not help your situation. This thread will be closed soon. There is a contact page located here http://x10hosting.com/contact.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There was an edit -after- that where you were indeed cussing. I erased it as there's no reason to leave an offending post such as that up.

Edit: Also, ban evasion, bye again.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I added comments to the other thread in question and to make sure the facts of this matter are clear I am going to add similar remarks here.

I did not delete your post. I edited out some inappropriate language and remarks but left the majority of your comments, (including some negative comments) in place. Everybody is free to express their comments, complaints, remarks, and opinions so long as that is done without inappropriate or vulgar language.

Status
Not open for further replies.