Why do you like X10 hosting?

Charis Core

Reaction score
Ok, I am brand new here and would like others' thoughts on why they like X10 hosting.

satheesh

Reaction score
Good hosting,More Features,Good Forums etc...
So i like X10hosting.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Not taking into account the current problems facing x10, I would have to say there are many things to like about this hosting service.

The staff is all a bunch of wonderful people ( Not saying that because I am staff, but because I've gotten to know a lot of them )

The product offering for the price ( Free & Paid ) is 2nd to none.

People complain because of one thing or another, but have failed to understand that any free hosting service that offers what x10 offers, is bound to run into troubles at some point. Some have recently said that the service isn't living up to the 99.9% uptime. Well, thats probably true. It hasn't.
But I've been with x10 through some pretty rough times. Even with the downtime and current troubles, I bet nobody can find a hosting company as great as x10.

Cloudy

Reaction score
I've been with some pretty bad hosts in the past. I was using a paid service for a while but I couldn't afford to keep it (and my website isn't really a big thing anyway, it's just a lil place for me to write about my musical projects on) so I looked for a good free service and found this place. Not been here too long but so far I've been very impressed, not got a bad thing to say about it at all.

Jesse

Reaction score
I like x10 because their feature is better than others. I was hosting my site before at freehostia but the mail function is not allowed so i looked for another host and great i found this one. for me x10 is the best. Even though there are downtimes i know they are doing all they can to keep the servers up.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Administrators, Senior staff and staff all go the extra mile & Corey will stop at nothing it seems to forfill the dream of being the top host in the world.

kajasweb

Reaction score
I have hosted my site with some other hosts in past. I won't say they're bad. But, X10Hosting is better than the Best Host. I just find people moving so friendly. I started with X10Hosting Free Plan and then migrated to Paid. I think, I won't move to another host in future.

I Love X10Hosting...

taha116

Reaction score
x10 hosting is probably the best free hosting around but honestly i cant say tht its the best paid, not tht i care i still think x10 is realy sik and tht its beter then almost all (if not all)free webhosts to me

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
i like it cause i was using one host for a while, but then they changed and basicly raped there features and really annoying forced adds that used about a pound of javascript.

then i switched over to another really good host, with alot of good features, but they had like no support. actually... i think they on par with here in terms of features. but they had a bad account maneger. then i was looking for asp.net, but stoped and just looked for something new and found this.

TheBes7

Reaction score
I am new here.. and I like this forum because :
It's active, lot's of members ... great services , great forum.. :) ... It's the best

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also x10 has become a community with some very loyal members.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It is the Best in Service.

naresh

Reaction score
I think the help we get from the people around in no time added with feature rich services it's providing with reasonable prices and the free plans for people like me also help in keeping a site active,
long live X10Hosting !

Charis Core

Reaction score
Cool, I love all the responses so far. Looks like I have found a great place to host my site.

T_Clauss

Reaction score
Hmmm
-It's FREE!
-Great Features!
-It's FREE!
-Execellent Support!
-It's FREE
-Short URL
-It's FREE
-CPANEL
-Did I mention that it's FREE?
-ETC
-ETC
-FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

gifcom

Reaction score
X10 let's me upload executables (EXE files) that can be downloaded with http. I found that almost all other free web hosts do not allow this. Thumbs up so far.

coolv1994

Reaction score
whats not to like cpanel, fantastico, 2.5gb space & 45gb bandwidth (on corperate plan), great staff, mysql, php, email, and to top it off its free