Why halo?

naynesh

Reaction score
Why do you think halo is so popular?
I only like it because everyone else told me about it.

NSChan

Reaction score
Xbox needed an Epic game at launch, Halo stepped up and popular franchise was born. Halo 2 only helped it get more popular with the online mode

Stryke

Reaction score
There are not many console FPS games with a good multiplayer system like Halo. Orange Box might change it though.

duckyinc

Reaction score
Halo 3 combines a good story line with awesome graphics, weapons and game play unlike any other game :p

Michan1

Reaction score
I certainly prefer Halo 2 and 3, they re fun, specially with the chances of riding all those vehicles that you couldnt on Halo 1, and in multiplayer is a complete havok :)

IMadeThis

Reaction score
I dunno... its hard to pin a game's awesomeness down to particulars. it's a joint thing of the feel and flow, tense storyline, balanced multiplayer, good graphics (not the best but still freakin sweet) and just an all around sweet fps.

hamarrboo

Reaction score
Plus the multiplayer has split screen, which many modern fps don't have (for some reason). This way a group of friends can get together and have total carnage :) Team Fortress 2 probably would be a funner multiplayer game if it had split screen. Thats the only reason I continue to play Halo 3 over TF2.

GeoNeo

Reaction score
Its the story once i was done reading the books i was hooked

inventor

Reaction score
One of the best fps because of the graphics and the storyline. There are other games with better graphics or storyline but xbox live and downloadable content makes it the best.

projects

Reaction score
The Storyline helps the game but the multiplayer is one of the many great things about Halo. The multiplayer has got so much better (compared with halo & halo2), feels more balanced, more of everything (weapons, vehicles, equipment) and is still really addictive.