Why I can not park domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghirin

Reaction score
Hi! When I try to connect my own domain to your hosting I have gt an error:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Íå óäàåòñÿ îïðåäåëèòü IP-àäðåñà ñåðâåðà èìåí. Óáåäèòåñü â òîì, ÷òî äîìåí çàðåãèñòðèðîâàí ó äåéñòâóþùåãî ðåãèñòðàòîðà äîìåíîâ.

If you have a trouble to understand Russian the last two sentence I can translate it.
translated by google:

Unable to determine the IP-address of the server names. Make sure that the domain is registered with the current domain registrar.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the domain name you are trying to park

ghirin

Reaction score
What is the domain name you are trying to park
My domain name is: pravrodkom.ru It is russian language site.

Addition: I have bought it just yesterday. If it can help you.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see first off that the nameservers are incorrect. Take off the "." at the end of both nameserver entries and then see if it can find the servers after that.

ghirin

Reaction score
Where is there dots at the end?
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
I have copypasted the second and the first domains.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm...that weird. I see the dots at the end on here http://www.whois.net/whois/pravrodkom.ru I just now did a search on my own domain and it doesn't have dots at the end. Because you don't have the ending dots where you entered the nameservers, then that can't be what's wrong. Sorry.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I just tried the same experiment as Calistoy using three of my own registered domains. No dots at the end of the nameservers on any of them but OP's nameservers DO have dots at the end.
It is possible that OP's nameserver registration information is incorrect at the registrar?

ghirin

Reaction score
That's really strange. I come to address that you have given to me and there is dots!:confused: Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

ghirin

Reaction score
2 Carl6969: I have come to check it and there is all right. I am lost. What should I do?

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
That's really strange. I come to address that you have given to me and there is dots!:confused: Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

First thing I would try is going to your domain registrar and make sure everything is correct there. Make changes as needed.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to where you bought the domain and correct it the nameserver problem.

ghirin

Reaction score
Ok, guys! I will go to sleep because I have now 21.39 and I have to go to my work tomorrow. We shall continue tomorrow. Bye!

And THANK YOU for your wonderful help! I have the hope that all together we will solve the problem!

Last edited:

ghirin

Reaction score
Hi!
There is some changes. Today I have entered the address of my site (pravrodkom.ru) and I am on your main page. What should I do to get to my site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.