whenever i go to my website it shows found redlinks to this website in mcafee
my website is saurabhinorange.exofire.net

2. i got suspended but i was psoting in the forums
please help

corey this is not a joke

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry you have been having trouble. However this is a support request and should be posted as a support ticket. Your forum account is not linked to your hosting account, which does not seem to exist. It was probably terminated after you were suspended for inactivity.

Read this article for more information.

For support regarding your hosting issues, please create a support ticket.

Last edited:

saurabhorange

Reaction score
it is not only for my forum but for my domain also
and i am posting in the forum but then also i am getting suspended
if you are the top 1 company of free and paid website hosting then please listen to customer problems also

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The reason you are being suspended for inactivity is because the forum account you are posting with (saurabhorange) is not linked to your hosting account (username admin96). The forum account linked to that hosting account is "saurabhorange3."

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
His site was missing yesterday, 404 error on opening, how did it suddenly come back?

yjjzjw

Reaction score
I am also a new member of this space do not understand much about the hope that gradually came to understand the same time, do not want your site has been suspended, hoping services can be a good point

saurabhorange

Reaction score
i have always heard that x10hosting is the best . and please keep my trust on it.
please help me

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I duno what has been going on but X10 Hosting is one of the best hosts around , especially the paid hosting, its cheap and reliable,
saurabhorange keep your trust sometimes people make mistakes, everyone makes a mistake, I'm sure everything will be sorted for you :D

wongers

Reaction score
saurabhorange you are currently logged in under the forum account "saurabhorange". to resolve your issues of inactivity you need to log on to the account that is linked to your site hosting account, the forum account that is linked to your hosting account is "saurabhorange3",

what you need to do now is log in to "saurabhorange3" and go to your cpanel and click to reactivate your hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.