why im keep getting suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwarrior

Reaction score
hello
im keep being suspended for high resources usage im using wordpress i got suspended 2 times i disabled most plugins still got suspended

this is what i get
Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Wordpress consumes a lot of resources in the server, the x10's script suspend your account to keep the server running and don't affect the rest of the users in the server.

The problem isn't if you have a lot of plugins installed or only one...
The problem is in the plugin, if you have 500 plugins installed but no one consumes resources your account will keep actived, so if you have one plugin that consumes a lot of them... pff you'll keep suspended constantly :)

check your plugins, some of them will consume more than others, check your current actived plugins to get a better reference :)

salu2

Last edited:

jamessmith

Reaction score
There's no problem with the Wordpress core/themes itself, it's the automatically updating plugins.

This consumes not only a lot of bandwidth, but also CPU time.

You could try optimizing the Wordpress plugins to make it more efficient.

Though, it takes a lot of work yourself to do.

Unless your a PHP programmer who knows what they are doing, for your site's stability, it's best to just find a similar application that's more efficient.

Regards,
James

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just find alternate plugins with the same functionality or write your own.

You could also try out different types of blogging software.

Good luck!

iwarrior

Reaction score
Wordpress consumes a lot of resources in the server, the x10's script suspend your account to keep the server running and don't affect the rest of the users in the server.

The problem isn't if you have a lot of plugins installed or only one...
The problem is in the plugin, if you have 500 plugins installed but no one consumes resources your account will keep actived, so if you have one plugin that consumes a lot of them... pff you'll keep suspended constantly :)

check your plugins, some of them will consume more than others, check your current actived plugins to get a better reference :)

salu2
Thanks bro i have deactivated most plugins just few running but how do i know which one is using to much resourcess? if i activate again then it will be the third time im gona be suspended
Just find alternate plugins with the same functionality or write your own.

You could also try out different types of blogging software.

Good luck!
i dont know how to write my own im not good in php

Status
Not open for further replies.