Why is it so hard to get my site back up? Its been 2 month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodjs

Reaction score
Starting Mid-Summer I started my own Methods Library. It was simply called "Methods.js". I thought it was good a way for people to have easy to use functions to make coding easier. There were 40+ functions that manipulated Arrays, Numbers, or Strings. THIS IS NOW ALL TRASH because I can't even get into my cPanel. I can't get my PHP or Datebases from my site and the part that is up isn't even up to date so the newest version (1.1) of my mini library isn't even there which was a big improvement to it. How stupid is this?!

This all happened after you guys had to mess with the servers. I'm on the level server, and it's crap apparently.

This is just not right for you guys to do something like this and it seems like you guys don't really care because I have made SEVERAL posts about this and this is just ridiculous.

I need help getting access to my cPanel. And I don't want it in a another month. I want it now.

I thought the least you guys could do is send me all my files and databases via zip but apparently you guys don't have access to do that.

Why not? Go in my account do your magic and get my darn file, is it that hard?

Well, you guys are the "support"...so I would at least expect a little help/:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi again - your site is up and running, sorry if I didn't make that clear in my response to your previous query.

Aha, my apologies, I was looking at http://methods.x10.mx/ and not http://methodsjs.com/. Looks like your domain name's pointing at the old server IP. Leave it with me...

methodjs

Reaction score
-__- thats not really my issue. My issue is I can't get into my cPanel. I could point my domain myself if you guys would just get that I need my cPanel fixed. *sigh*

mlinton_ford40

Reaction score
Hi, my site testbed.elementfx.com has also been down and utterly unusable for over 2 months... I didn't try being abrasive, but, seeing as this way got methods.x10.mx back online...whats wrong with you x10hosting guys, are you lazy or what, wheres my site already!

Many thanks.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
-__- thats not really my issue. My issue is I can't get into my cPanel. I could point my domain myself if you guys would just get that I need my cPanel fixed. *sigh*

What error do you get when you try to log onto the cPanel?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, my site testbed.elementfx.com has also been down and utterly unusable for over 2 months... I didn't try being abrasive, but, seeing as this way got methods.x10.mx back online...whats wrong with you x10hosting guys, are you lazy or what, wheres my site already!

Many thanks.

Can you sign onto your cPanel, either directly or via the Account Panel?

mlinton_ford40

Reaction score
if I go x10hosting.com -> account portal -> enter username/pass -> I get the "Your account is active and ready for use." with a blue "access cpanel" button on the right.

If I click that cpanel button, I get a blue screen asking me to login to cpanel "https://level.x10hosting.com:2083/login/?login_theme=cpanel"

However it doesnt accept my username/password and always tells me "The login is invalid".

Status
Not open for further replies.