Why is my account panel disabled???.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

godima

Reaction score
It's been this way for more than 24 hours

An Error Has Occurred
The account panel is temporarily disabled while we make some changes.
Check back in a few hours!

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I've faced many users with the same problem. The Account Management panel is down due to the work being done on the DNS on Stoli.

Last edited:

godima

Reaction score
ok, but I'm on Cossacks!, even Cossacks is down

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Due to the DNS issue the account management panel on all the servers is down.

godima

Reaction score
oh ok, I hope this problem will be resolved by today, thanks

Last edited:

libtester101

Reaction score
I've had the same problem and it's been at least 24 hours. I hope it is up soon too. Is there an estimate for when it will be back up? Sorry, if I sound impatient.

Chris73

Reaction score
As of right now no time frame as to when we will be enabling the account management panel. This is due to the fact we do not want people changing the domain names until we have the issue resolved with stoli.

shudogg

Reaction score
Sorry to say but I switched services. I respect your hosting, and I normally would be more patient. When the server is up, it works great. It is hands down the best free server I have used. It is awesome you provide this service without ads! It must be my timing on wanting to get my site done. I picked a bad time where your server is full of updates resulting in down time. I picked your service because it supported php and mysql, and was ad-free. I have been able to setup my php site, then tossed it and started over. I needed a free host so I can see my site live. I planned on using your service until my site was ready for the dot com world. My site is in its later stages, and almost ready to leave the nest so getting a dot com was coming soon.

I work for a Fujicolor Processing lab as a maintenance technician, and we just recently was told from corporate that the lab will be closing. So April 28th is the lab closing day. I am fortunate to be on the cleanup crew that will stay 4-6 months after to ship out all the equipment to other labs. But knowing that my money has an end date has forced me to look for jobs asap. On top of that, it made me really want to get my website up and running. Hopefully my site will return a positive profit. I really need to finish my site in order to at least try to get money from it.

With that said, I just recently paid and got web-hosting and a domain name. http://www.shudogg.com will be up in a few days. Hopefully in a week it will be 100% complete. Honestly, if it wasn't for being locked out of my account, I wouldn't have switched yet. No disrespect to x10, I understand where you guys are coming from and hope you get your services flowing smoothly. The urgency put on getting my website up and finished, due to job loss coming soon, made me get my head out of my butt and finish it up.

I wish the x10 team the best of luck. Hopefully we can exchange links/banners/affiliates soon when I get my site finished. You guys have an awesome hosting service. One thing that I hate though is getting my account suspended for not logging in for 2 weeks. I login everyday from FTP. I do everything from FTP and hate to use admin panels. So making your server recognize FTP logins for users like me would save some hassel.

Best of luck, and see you around the dot com world.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And yet, x10 has a paid hosting on seperate servers from those of the free ones. Less downtime, faster response on support. But, to each their own.

MrBond

Reaction score
hi
im new and i have the same problem =P
The guys of x10hosting are working on that or Is a mistake for my part??

Chris73

Reaction score
We are working on it. We are making sure the Stoli issue has been cleared up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.