Why is my site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-void

Reaction score
My forums are currently down due to an overload in my MySQL database, so I presume that x10hosting is experiencing technical difficulties. The problem should be fixed shortly, though.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Working on it guys, give me a few minutes :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Should be up now. Please post any further problems in this thread.

-Tyler

Lindsey

Reaction score
i'm having problems with n4dx10ho.com though my live site is nhfd.info

i was in the middle of adding content and as soon as i went to save it the site went offline like i don't have any databases (because that's the only time I get the offline message if I don't have my site on maintenance mode, which it's not right now)

I checked the control panel, though I know it isn't exact, but now it's telling me that the spamb failed and that there was too high of a server load, though now that has changed and it's the eximstats and httpd that's failed, my databases are all still there though so I'm not having the exact same issues as some of the other members

and I just noticed that my offline message doesn't have the ads up so as soon as I can I'm definitely putting them on there :) so that's one good thing eh?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Lindsey said:
i'm having problems with n4dx10ho.com though my live site is nhfd.info

i was in the middle of adding content and as soon as i went to save it the site went offline like i don't have any databases (because that's the only time I get the offline message if I don't have my site on maintenance mode, which it's not right now)

I checked the control panel, though I know it isn't exact, but now it's telling me that the spamb failed and that there was too high of a server load, though now that has changed and it's the eximstats and httpd that's failed, my databases are all still there though so I'm not having the exact same issues as some of the other members

and I just noticed that my offline message doesn't have the ads up so as soon as I can I'm definitely putting them on there :) so that's one good thing eh?

When the server goes down, all databases disapear from the list, but don't worry, they won't get deleted, so please don't attempt to create new ones, we're working on the problem.

the-void

Reaction score
Hmm... I am currently unable to access my website. Let's hope that the staff will manage to sort out these problems soon.

Lindsey

Reaction score
aaorozco said:
When the server goes down, all databases disapear from the list, but don't worry, they won't get deleted, so please don't attempt to create new ones, we're working on the problem.

actually i can still see them in my control panel, they just aren't accessible by my site for the info, i'm not worried, and i did go into my file manager and change the offline message to include the ads, though I can't see if it's showing up or not :) but I've experienced this before where it looked like they'd been deleted, so I wouldn't try to create more or more users .... thanks for the response though, it's good to know y'all are right on top of things

one more thing, congrats on account manager... you're gonna do an awesome job!

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Please wait, it should be up again one moment or another.
Edit: Should be up now.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Okay, should be up now. Again please post any further problems about this issue in this thread.

Lindsey

Reaction score
mine's starting to go up and down... right now the connection's refused

eshcorp

Reaction score
Yeah, it goes up and down.. after I posted, it went up, then back down :S ... confusing.

Lindsey

Reaction score
well, i just want the admins to know, but unless it goes down for the count, i'm not going to mess with posting again :) good work all, you seem to be doing all you can to keep the server up... and a great big thank you to you all!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Should be up again.

Last edited:

svepe

Reaction score
httpd (1.3.33 (Unix))failed

this is the what is see in my server status

this is not the first time i get this message

what are the problems that always httpd failed

can you please fix it

it is now up but that was the last time too

is it now for longer or not

thanks svepe3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I cant tell you that, I dont know. If it goes down again I will let corey know.

Status
Not open for further replies.