Why is no one taking me or us on

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemraj

Reaction score
Our websites are not working i know you guys are working on it but at least say something, we can not do anything to change it only the staff here can do it for us please help fast its been too long.:dunno:
Edit:
And in my account panel it says that their is no server up time ( its not saying online line or online or the time)

meCossacks.x10
IP Address74.86.116.190
Server Uptime
Server Load
Apache HTTP Online
MySQL Online
Exim Offline
cPanel Online
FTP Online
DNS Online

Last edited:

Siaram

Reaction score
Uh... you are not the only one with problems... I've been waiting for 3 days to get my site back up and I can't really work on it in the meantime. But this is a free service, with people giving their time and energy to help for free and probably most of them do have a real life and job and so on. Be patient like the rest of us. You can't expect to have the support of a paid service on the free service right?

kemraj

Reaction score
yea dude but aleast post some info about this like what they are doing or even say its a server fault or something alot of people don't know whats going on and its been 3 days and all we know so far is that they finished moved all the account and its finished. We need to know whats going on regardless of being in a free server, If i'm saying some wrong please tell me because i'm not
Edit:
And if you feed you should not get a response well just lay back and worry lol

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe if you spent the time to provide your domain & give anything that happens it would be faster.

You can't access your site, can a friend of yours access it?
Can you access it from another computer in your house?
Have you tried restarting your pc/modem/router and clearing your cache?
Try another browser, if you use IE use FF?

Siaram

Reaction score
Well, I admit it is long to get feedback... but if you do a search, you'll see many people have the same problem and if everyone expect a update on their threat who is going to have time left to work on fixing the problems? the thing is that the server move seemed to have been a success in big part. Not all accounts have the same problem it or have problems. Two problems seems to come out more...
IP address blocked
Can't access my website or cpanel.

I didn't sit around for 3 days waiting for someone to fix everything... I've actually tried finding the cause of MY problem in hope that I may be of some help for when comes the time to fixing my account.

So, all I was saying... complaining just to complain certainly won't help fixing it up faster.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
For your problem, I see the domain is set wrong. Set it to be 'ibuzzz.net', and you can do that from the management panel.

The problem is, a lot of people are having errors but the staff member reading the post can access it fine, so we have no clue what's wrong, and it usually comes down to being a problem on the other users end, like yours, you have the domain set wrong.

kemraj

Reaction score
Dude as you all said to make a thread with you domain and so on which i did
Again its we.exofire.net
No one can access it
I'm on dial up and still can't access it and all the other members with high speed can't access it i told them to clear they cache also
and i did try using other browsers like ie and firefox and opera.

I can't access nothing and another thing is that i deleted my favicon yesterday thats when i could have accessed my ftp (but not again)
and still it appears in the address bar with the server error.
So lol tell me whats up with my account

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Looks like, that your index page is empty.. Maybe try filling some random text into it?

I check the site source, its completely empty, not even any HTML tags.. Headers... Metadata... nothing.

Again, edit out the index.html file and put some info in there.. or something.

Siaram

Reaction score
For your problem, I see the domain is set wrong. Set it to be 'ibuzzz.net', and you can do that from the management panel.

The problem is, a lot of people are having errors but the staff member reading the post can access it fine, so we have no clue what's wrong, and it usually comes down to being a problem on the other users end, like yours, you have the domain set wrong.

Hummm... but the fact that it was set to www.ibuzzz.net from the start, and not ibuzzz.net and that all my mailing form points to email addresses that has the www. and that it stopped working with the move... isn't that on your end that something wasn't set right during the move?

Blazer9131

Reaction score
For the http://we.exofire.net/ guy, your index is empty,
for the ibuzzz.net guy, the domain isn't redirected correctly... Cause it can't even find the server.

It might not be parked or added ..

Siaram

Reaction score
for the ibuzzz.net guy, the domain isn't redirected correctly... Cause it can't even find the server.

I know all that... www.ibuzzz.net was pinging to 70.87.51.151 yesterday and today to nothing while ibuzzz.net pings to 74.86.117.243. Which seems to be the new server.

kemraj

Reaction score
Dude my site was working good before the server move and nothing is wrong with my index and the files i just now checked I don't know if the files where copied good to the next server.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Not really sure, I will look into this more in a little bit, off to eat lunch and do some other things.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Siaram -- It was an error in the config file. The domain alias was missing for www. I just fixed it and it should start working soon.

Kemraj -- I see your site fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.