why isnt anyone answering our questions yet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
ive had a complete loss of data due to problems with the x10 set up and asking questions over the last few days and nothing coming back?

this is a really poor show x10 it really is?

blewis11219

Reaction score
I understand that if you are busy thats why you can, but you have been anwser questions about everything but those dealing with dataloss, if you dont have an anwser please just say so.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
would make it easier? i am slowly but surely losing faith here

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
Okay, let me guess, you think your account files were deleted in the maintenance of fris. Files are not deleted they will be restored but sometimes the system does not succeed in doing so. In order for you to get them back you may have to wait a while or you can open a support a support ticket here

Last edited:

phoenix2010

Reaction score
firstly matt let me thank you for giving me a reply

during my back up last night i went to back up a ziped file of my

index.html folder as ive done before following the advice of carl one of the admins on x10

the problems only started when i went to create the ziped fille

which it names itself admin.zip on executing the ask it simply deleted all the files !

so over the last 24 hours ive been trying to rebuild 2 weeks worth of work ive lost

when the files deleted themselves!

anyway ive placed the back up i made into the index.html and all is working and have

got the pages looking something like they where

my second question is i asked a few days back for the admins to put me onto the unlimited

bandwidth and storage package but that hasnt happened and also ive got a pending

double evrything waiting which im not sure what is happening with that ?

lots of questions and as of yet no answers so am looking forward to someones feedback?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll escalate this up then since there's some questions I don't think advocates can answer regarding the double-all pending and the self-deleting files. Staff might have more info on what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.