Why italian site aren't allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgio

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a new italian user (sorry but mi english is quite rusty:biggrin:). And i have a question:

Why italian site are not allowed on your servers?

X10Hosting is a very good serivce (my paid hosting (my blog is at www.grg-web.eu) isn't as fast as x10hosting) but this is a big problem... many italian users can find your link in google, but can't signup for put on an italian site... :crying:

thanks

Giorgio

Last edited:

mizuiro

Reaction score
Important Information - Read BEFORE Posting :

Whenever requesting support, please make sure you specify your cPanel user name, subdomain/domain, and hosting package, even if the information might not seem useful to the problem. If you fail to supply us with the required information we might simply ignore your support request. Never, under any circumstance, post your password (this should be common sense).

Anyways, I read this from a senior staff(StarShine) in a different thread:

The reason we only support 3 languages (English, Spanish, or French) is because our Account staff ( and some of the other staff ) only speak / write in those languages. How could we stand by our own rules if we couldn't tell what was being said or stored on the servers?

I hope this helped. I'm not very sure, since I'm quite new here too.

giorgio

Reaction score
Whenever requesting support, please make sure you specify your cPanel user name, subdomain/domain, and hosting package, even if the information might not seem useful to the problem. If you fail to supply us with the required information we might simply ignore your support request. Never, under any circumstance, post your password (this should be common sense).

i haven't any technical problem (the exofire server is down...), why i have to specify my username and primary domain?

Quote:
The reason we only support 3 languages (English, Spanish, or French) is because our Account staff ( and some of the other staff ) only speak / write in those languages. How could we stand by our own rules if we couldn't tell what was being said or stored on the servers?
I hope this helped. I'm not very sure, since I'm quite new here too.

thankyou very much. i can understand the staff.

kaixi

Reaction score
I think (I'm not sure, though) that you can have your website in any language as long as you have a translated version in English, French or Spanish. I remember I read this a couple of days ago.

I hope this helps.

Kaixi

lambada

Reaction score
You must provide a copy of all content in English, French or Spanish as they are the only languages we can read, and most ad companies don''t accept other languages.

And you don't need to post your cPanel username for this kind of question as it is not account related.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
All answers above are correct, if you need further assistance please re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.