why my account hosting is suspend???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kantalmu

Reaction score
why this happened at my hosting, but my server was wearing an absolute?:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

and im can't login my control panel....

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
why this happened at my hosting, but my server was wearing an absolute?:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

and im can't login my control panel....

You account is not suspended. The absoult server is migrating to fris. check the status at http://status.x10hosting.com/

The transfer is account by account so once your account is transfered you can continue working on.

Last edited:

kantalmu

Reaction score
how about my website, because I can not login to cpanel, or access pages???? help me, until when the migration is complete....

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

how about my website, because I can not login to cpanel, or access pages???? help me, until when the migration is complete....:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

how about my website, because I can not login to cpanel, or access pages???? help me, until when the migration is complete....:confused::confused:

kantalmu

Reaction score
but could you confirm me, until when this matter is completed? thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are going to have problems with your site until the migration is complete. Since you are having problems right now, those problems are going to remain until your account is sorted out to the new server. I apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you remain patient until the migration is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.