Why my account is suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishraat10h

Reaction score
Hi, My account (shaleenm) was suspended (7 nov) due to this reason:
'Reached maximum allowed cronjobs per time interval - 1 cronjob execution allowed per 5 minutes'

This is the same reason given to me when my account was suspended sometime back. At that time, i had a cronjob running every minute..but then i changed it to run every 5 minutes...now i do not understand what's wrong...? plz help.

naved123456

Reaction score
You simply cannot run cron job every 1 minute, this is a free host with many people sharing the server. Cron jobs use huge amount of system resources. Now coming to your question that you have changed it 5 per minute, well re check it again if it has really changed to 5 per minute or wait for a staff member to see your post.

vazersg

Reaction score
When it says 5 mintues ... try to put at least 8 minutes. And btw how many cronjob do you have at the same time? Try to go below the max ,,,, not exactly the max:p:nuts:

mishraat10h

Reaction score
I have just one running every 5 minutes...may be i should try lowering the frequency a bit as you say...

...yet i am waiting for admin to reply..

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have just one running every 5 minutes...may be i should try lowering the frequency a bit as you say...

...yet i am waiting for admin to reply..

Make sure it's actually only one every five minutes, and not multiple crons all on five-minute intervals.

As for now, you are not suspended.

mishraat10h

Reaction score
Yes..i sent the request to unsuspend..and it is back working..Have changed my cron to run every 7 minutes now.. (Though i am still not sure what was the problem...as i had only one cron. running every 5 minutes..)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes..i sent the request to unsuspend..and it is back working..Have changed my cron to run every 7 minutes now.. (Though i am still not sure what was the problem...as i had only one cron. running every 5 minutes..)

Let us know if you get suspended again for having crons running to frequently, and a staff member will be able to help you out on a one-to-one basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.