why my account iz Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Maharjan

Reaction score
hey hay why my account ravi.x10hosting.com is Suspended
i have put your ads in all my page and i am useing advance but i put largbanner if i put larg banner that my mistake then why corey said me put it if you put then we have no problems. what the hell is this every time my account is suspended.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your account was suspended because the ads were at the bottom of the page, Last night I was on the family computer which is 800x600 resolution, which I hate, I always use 1024x768 (that is what my laptop and my desktop have) But still some people use 800x600 so can you move it up to the top of the page.

Unsuspended

Mr_Maharjan

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Your account was suspended because the ads were at the bottom of the page, Last night I was on the family computer which is 800x600 resolution, which I hate, I always use 1024x768 (that is what my laptop and my desktop have) But still some people use 800x600 so can you move it up to the top of the page.

Unsuspended
lol if i use your add at top then i found in error in php at gallery and other place so how to manage it. if i was manage it's to hard ok i will try to put your ads in top at my photo gallery and other buy in index i will put in down cz there was problems :) you will understand that what i am saying
thanks for update my account thanks again
Mr_Maharjan

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok, and you can find alot of help by doing a simple search of the forums :)

Mr_Maharjan

Reaction score
mr tyler now a days i am searching e-card system but i don't found any kind of software will you tell me or help me ?
if you help me then i am very thankfull wid you.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yahoo has good e-cards just do a yahoo e-card search

Status
Not open for further replies.