Why my account was suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prazeresdacarne

Reaction score
I had the information that my account/site was suspended by x10Hosting's administration. I just want to know why. I can't access and can't post a support ticket.
That site is important for me, please... i just want to know and repair it if i can do it.. or i can make what you want just to unsuspend it.

tnx

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I can't see a hosting account linked to the forum account you're posting from. What is the domain/cPanel username you're referring to?

Thanks.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
There was a temporary issue with somthing when I was looking it up.
I noticed that the username you posted was attached to another forum account.
In the future your going to need to post from the forum account linked to your hosting account.
Additionally you need to log into that forum account once a month to keep it active.

prazeresdacarne

Reaction score
There was a temporary issue with somthing when I was looking it up.
I noticed that the username you posted was attached to another forum account.
In the future your going to need to post from the forum account linked to your hosting account.
Additionally you need to log into that forum account once a month to keep it active.

Thank you very much... the problem its solved ;)

I think the problem was not beeing logged in forum, but now it wont repeat again.. i'll be back here more times.
How can i attach my forum account to my hosting account? I've just tried in x10Hosting Forum Account using the same login i'm using now but it tells me that it's already in use... how can i attach a forum account with my hosting? if i put a different one it tells me that the email address in use is already in use...

once more.. tnx a lot...

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
If you log into http://x10hosting.com/control/ with your cpanel username or the email you used to sign up with, it should let you change the forum account its linked with.

prazeresdacarne

Reaction score
Why my account was suspended again?? I just create a new forum account attatched to host account (host login: prazeres / forum login: pdcarne)
Please, unsuspend my account... i need it...
tnx

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not currently suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.