Why to miss a FREE?

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hi all, i found a site that offers a largest collection of freebie stuffs on a single site. Almost all categories ranging from internet offers, clothing offers are listed there. i have checked out some thing though they are taking to surveys but some are easy to try out. Check it out and turn your free time in to some bucks :)
Discover Free Offers

Last edited:

Parsa44

Reaction score
There are many of these "freebie" sites that attract you to buy a whole load of stuff XD

Personally i like PTC better.

tridge

Reaction score
This promotion is conducted exclusively by Consumerincentiverewards. To receive the gift for this promotion you must: 1) register with valid information; 2) complete the user survey; 3) complete at least 3 Silver, 3 Gold and 9 Platinum offers. Available offers will vary and some offers may require a purchase to qualify. Receipt of your item requires compliance with offer terms, including: age and residency requirements; registration with valid email address, shipping address and contact phone number; completion of user survey and sponsor promotions. Upon valid completion of all Program Requirements we will ship your item to the shipping address you provided.

http://www.consumerincentiverewards...SID=f1423369c021f775485803a9473e0f3d#prog_req

Ehhhhh, hardly free.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate those kinds of sites. I can't even view them here as I block ads on my Linux router xD. Besides, all those sites are good for is having a malware infection slip in via the ads (happens more than you think ;) ) and receiving lots of junk in the mail.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate those kinds of sites. I can't even view them here as I block ads on my Linux router xD. Besides, all those sites are good for is having a malware infection slip in via the ads (happens more than you think ;) ) and receiving lots of junk in the mail.

Yeah, those sites are kind of worthless.

satbir

Reaction score
Why do we always go for such complicated schemes when in end we are aware that no one can run these without ending up busting one day.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So what lesson did we learn here?

auriclux

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for the info. First, because I always look for the FREE stuff - and then it was even better to see how much work it was to get it FREE. I make the informed choice to not pursue this.