why vbulletin?

n4tec

Reaction score
I agree with ademonicbaby... It really looks horribly...

Why can't someone try to use the admin panel of phpBB or IPB and use the features offered VB and make phpVB or IPVB??

*4*

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
smf is a good board ...I just installed it and so far I like everything about it ...lots of features in the admin panel ..:)

nicholas

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
I don't really like the vBulletin admin panel cause it's not well organized.

In terms of admin cpanel, IPB is the best. :noexpress

nicholas

Reaction score
bigguy said:
smf is a good board ...I just installed it and so far I like everything about it ...lots of features in the admin panel ..:)

And you can install mods through admin panel with a couple of clicks :eek:riginal:

phenetic

Reaction score
Auvee said:
maddude said:
yes i agree on some of that but whot security and sort of features does it have that are only available in mods for other boards?
Let's see...Quick reply, reputation, calendar, similar threads, thread rating, thread searching. The list goes on and on.

same with IPB, i must say i like IPB alot better...but Burning Board aint lookin bad either

n4tec

Reaction score
what is Burning Board? I have never heard of it!!!! do they use match sticks and burn boards????

*4*

t72at72a

Reaction score
I quite like phpbb admin panel, very easy and excessable to use

Maurice

Reaction score
Burning Board lite sucks :) . The non-lite is very good although it could use some skins :p

Maurice

Reaction score
Well, it beats SMF easily, but it's illegal to get it from anything else then woltlab, if you want a full test drive with posting etc. etc. + screwing around with admin features, I'll upload it somewhere :)

nicholas

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Well, it beats SMF easily, but it's illegal to get it from anything else then woltlab, if you want a full test drive with posting etc. etc. + screwing around with admin features, I'll upload it somewhere :)

Well I dont think so :innocent: But I do agree Burning Board lite sucks :grin:

Instead of looking at Burning Board, take a look at MyTopix. It is quite good too. Abit like "mini IPB" :eek:riginal:

You guys can check out all the boards' infor from this site http://www.foruminsider.com/