why you suspended my hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

active22

Reaction score
Ohhh , that mean what can i do now to unsuspended my site please .
when i loged to my account i found my forum Active but my hosting Suspended
if you can post a URL that i can follow it .
many thanks

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
To check why you were suspended, Login to Account Panel http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and then go to hosting menu --> suspensions.

If you were suspended for Inactivity, Exceeding Cron Job Limit, Resource Usage 1st Warning, or Resource Usage 2nd Warning, you can manually unsuspend yourself

active22

Reaction score
Please help me I copied a alarm from CP

Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest
May 7 at 2:48 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

May 7 at 2:48 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen.

April 29 at 7:31 pm unsuspension Not applicable

April 25 at 4:19 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen.

« Previous 1

active22

Reaction score
for Your information
i loged on to forum and add comment also from 2 hours but till now i stopped

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you see an option to unsuspend yourself? You have obviously logged into forums today which should resolve the inactivity problem.

active22

Reaction score

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score

You can unsuspend yourself by clicking the unsuspend button next to your recent suspension.

in the future, remember to log on to the forums before unsuspending yourself to prevent the suspension going off again.

Can you try to explain this part: "also from 2 hours but till now i stopped" I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Last edited:

active22

Reaction score
I mean that I ckicked on the unsuspend button next to my recent suspension .
and loged on the forum as it asked me also I shared at the forut ,"it was from 2 Hours ago" but till now my hosting account stop

Last edited:

active22

Reaction score
again It is a history at control pael Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest
May 7 at 2:48 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

May 7 at 2:48 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen.

April 29 at 7:31 pm unsuspension Not applicable

April 25 at 4:19 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen.

It asked me to log in at forum noce monthly
I did without any resualt

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The link I provided is supposed to go to Hosting --> Open Actions. If there was an error while unsuspending your account, it will show it there.

active22

Reaction score
Please
i repeated it for 5 times
I followed the link " it asked me to logon forum"
I did it without result please don't aske me again " logon control panel or follow link or click om ballon"
please read all previous topics

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
DELETE YOUR PASSWORD FROM YOUR POST EVERYBODY HERE CAN SEE IT! tHEN GO CHANGE IT BECAUSE YOU MADE YOUR ACCOUNT UNSECURE! NEVER POST YOUR PASSWORD EVER!

That link posted to open actions did not take me to open actions either.

1. Instead, log into account panel

2. Click on Hosting at the top

3. Click on the link that says "Check out pending account actions »"

That's where techairlines was trying to send you. Post back with what that says please. If there's nothing there, then I will escalate your thread to staff so that they can unsuspend your account.

Last edited:

active22

Reaction score
Many thanks
I solved it Now only and change my Password
I found link at the bootem " unsuspend your account "

many thanks again for your efforts
Yours Ahmed from Egypt

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for choosing x10hosting. Remember to log into these forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. Posting isn't necessary. Logins to the cPanel and account panel do not count as activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.