why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavkhare183

Reaction score
What is the problem? the tutorials are not your "so called HACKING", did you read what is inside it , it is not real hacking , infact I don't know how to hack anything , I want my account back to normal , these are just some basic CMD or COMMAND PROMPT tricks and PHOTOSHOP tutorials. I fail to understand what is the problem with just that, please, please review my website , It took a lt of hardwork < i have just compiled photoshop tutorials and cmd tricks that are all over the web like youtube. I thinkyou have misunderstood it with something else. Please take a moment , you will sure be happy.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Open the hidden administrator account
Create a prank shutdown virus (easy way)
Create a prank shutdown virus (advanced as it displays yor personel virus message)
A kind of hack of windows password , click on link for description
View security camera from your pc using google
How to hide any file into a jpeg file (very advanced)
How to hack cd rom drive

It's the CD-Rom drive and "hack of windows password" ones here that are highly suspicious, as the CD-Rom drive hack can be considered malicious with no legitimate purpose, same with the windows password changing hack as it is only used when you don't know the password but are logged on - there's no reason to be permitting a change of that sort to another users account.

Not sure who suspended it, but given those two particular tutorials (ignoring that the "prank" ones are often more malicious than one would think), I'm siding with the suspension reason and not bothering to dig further into the account.

abhinavkhare183

Reaction score
they all are just pranks the cd rom hack is VB script which just opens your cd rom drive once and the windows password one allows you to change the password through command prompt and that too when you are the adminstrator , please friend at least you replied , you yourself cold try them , ther are just basic tricks spread all over youtube , which i compiled , they all are 100% legal and safe and prank shutdownn virus just shuts down your computer and nothing much , plus look at the brighter side , it teaches you some concepts , please try to understand , I would have never imagined that someone wold block my website for this.

abhinavkhare183

Reaction score
Don't you have the daring to reply to my post because for the first time your own policies are against you yourselves , you cheaters , why do you ban when you don'k know the reason to ban , I am done with my politeness . if you have even a pinch of shame then remove the ban , just how could you ban it without even realizing the content, I asked for support , you replied that it is banned , I said why and you don't reply because calistoy or some other person banned it without even reading what is the content , one day your company will cling till the utmost pity and then you will remember those thousands of hard workers whose website you banned for no reason
IMPORTANT NOTE : Now I know that you will ban me from the forums as well, but take my word , you can't ban me from people , or from internet , and there are already quite a few other people who have faced injustice from your worthless rules and moderators or administrators.You have done nothing but destroyed my hard work , your respect from me , and hardly I guess my 10-20 friends from the site which they find funny , I'm not sure if any one will even reply this time to me , but I am sure atleast someone will read it , and it might see the INJUSTICE

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly you're wrong - the content -was- manually reviewed and found to be in violation of the terms. As I stated, I was not sure who did it, but given what I could see still on the server, I agreed with the suspension.

Ticket closed, the issue has been resolved as it's still a permanent suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.