Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Because you were asked for an explanation of what one file on you account is/does and you refuse to give an answer.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct, until you explain what that file is, we cannot unsuspend you. If you don't want to tell us, that's fine, but then we aren't going to remove the suspension either.

ellokocapecoral16

Reaction score
ok I'll explain that file is what makes my site runs without that file does not open my site please can I put it active again

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not an answer. What function does the page perform specifically? Until you are willing to explain what it does, you aren't going to have your suspension lifted (as you have been told several times already).

ellokocapecoral16

Reaction score
look at the function that has the crazy.php is to lebantar my chat I what I have is mounted on a chat server to communicate with family and friends that crazy.php is the main source of my chat but ask me first understand chat before suspending my account that has the function crazy.php open the index.php inthe two together and that's how I can go to my site if I have that I do not open the index page for entieden in now or there to explain moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................

Status
Not open for further replies.