Why ???

elpvn

Reaction score
When I tried unzip by File manager feature of Cpanel then all of my file has been auto set permission to 700 (folder) and 666 (files) after unzip ? So I can't install any CMS though I've tried to permission it to 775 or 755 but still fail to install any CMS as PHP-nuke.... ??? (error 500 :mad: )

Please help me to solve them

ELPVN

P/S: Sorry for my english and thank a milion time for help me to creat an account here

elpvn

Reaction score
I was deleted all of file in www root , please re-copy orginal file or re-creat to me again

my host: elpvn.x10hosting.com

Thank for support and caring

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
for next time, i would suggest you unzip at your computer then use something like smartFTP or WS_FTP to upload it, it then copies the permissions you had on your computer if any... and it uploads the whole folder and you dont have to select each file individualy.

elpvn

Reaction score
Jake said:
for next time, i would suggest you unzip at your computer then use something like smartFTP or WS_FTP to upload it, it then copies the permissions you had on your computer if any... and it uploads the whole folder and you dont have to select each file individualy.

Thank for suggest, so if upload from folder to folder, files by files mean to slow, has any offer another solution ? :happysad:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
thats what i ment, a FTP client would let you upload multipule files and folders with 1-2 clicks