Why?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea85sd

Reaction score
I visit the forum evry day and continuously appear this message:

bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 13
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jun 14 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 14
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 15

Why if there is write:

posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately

Then i only visit the form and i don't have to post :dunno:
Every day from 13 to 15 they suspend my account.
Someone tells my why? or what i have to do for not get another suspension?

Elesarr

Reaction score
I visit the forum evry day and continuously appear this message:

bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 13
bullet_green.png
bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 14
bullet_green.png
bullet_red.png
suspension Jun 15

Why if there is write:

posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately

Then i only visit the form and i don't have to post :dunno:

(I do not know this for sure)....several people have been having this issue during the server work, so it could be related to that. I do not think it is anything you have done personally.

You can unsuspend yourself though your account manager.

The staff have a lot on the hands right now and I think the suspension algorithm is not their first priority, though I am sure they will look into it once they are not so stressed. ;)

Last edited:

tfteam

Reaction score
Elesarr could be right. There are others too experiencing a lot worse like receiving error messages that their accounts aren't linked to an existing hosting account even though they're sure their account were in good standing.

Give a little time and after when all these things being done to the servers are done, i'm pretty sure everything will be back to normal.;)

zen-r

Reaction score
I agree with the above comments. There does appear to be a problem with unsuspensions at the moment, which will hopefully be sorted out in due course; http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98567-incorrect-inactivity-suspension.html#post549932

One thing confused me in what you said though ;

Are you sure you are Logging In when you visit the forums?

You need to log in at least once within every 2 weeks to keep your hosting account active (no posting required). Unfortunately if you don't log in, the forum software doesn't know that you had visited & so that might be the cause of your problems. Just a thought. :dunno:

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.