Votes: 2 11.8%
  • not bad

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • rubbish

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

cloneme

Reaction score
i bought a wii recently and i love it, i find it easier to play games such as tennis, basebal, fps that sort. I want to know what others think of it

alloftheabove

Reaction score
I got my wii during last Christmas vacation. :biggrin:
Some haters complain that the graphics aren't as great as the other next gen systems.
My response to that: :hahano: .
And then when you consider that sony and microsoft didn't even change much about their systems! :lol:
Not to mention that the virtual console was a great idea!

offtopic: what is WITH the finger smilies?? Not everyone is an adult!

back on topic: Nintendo is considering setting up demo discs for mass distribution
(in nintendo power, online download, etc) and the upcoming feature letting independent
game developers make games on the wii. That hits me right in the heart. *warm fuzzies*
I like making games. The possibilities of the wiimote and attachments are undeniably uncountable!

Someday, I will have my second wiimote. I know it.

tenytinytom

Reaction score
I think it is a great console i got it last christmas and i love it the motion sensors add a depth to the games that you dont get on other consales.

Tomcenc

Reaction score
I love my Wii too, though it's pretty dusty since hardly any decent games in Europe (and not many more in USA and Japan) have been released. It's so refreshing, a good change to the gaming industry. I'm going to buy a 360 too, but it will never exceed the fun gaming experience I get from my Wii.

Soon the best games for the Wii are going to be released, Paper Mario (Europe, already in USA), Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros, Metroid etc. I'll be filled with happiness! Plus Halo 3 and GTA for the 360 of course.

The graphics might be worse, but that doesn't make much of a difference for Nintendo games, they always seem to have cutting edge graphics on their lower end systems (Sunshine on Gamecube did a great job on the Water).

t2t2t

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying wii for birthday but when i started looking at game prices, i started doubting about buying a wii and instead buy better pc.

(1 wii game = 2-10 PC games depending on price)

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
Its great to have a Wii when friends come over but I personally would like to see Nintendo to improve the online portion of it. The Wii has very weak online because a lot of Wii games do not support online.

Its good to have a Wii when I got it as a gift. :biggrin:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Wii's are good got mine a few months ago.

spaceforce

Reaction score
I think the Wii is rubbish becuase it mainly has sports and puzzle games, which I don't like. The Wii Zapper was a really rubbish attempt to win over the ######## gamers market. The graphics are rubbish as well.

Psoewish

Reaction score
If I had any money, I wouldn't be sitting here browsing the forums right now, I'd be playing my Wii!!!!

Seriously though, I've played one at the Gaming expo in Utrecht last year (before it launched, that was a rush =O (also played the PS3 there)) and I simply LOVED it! I'm really saving up for one right now, and once I get it, I'm gonna save up for an extra mote too.

So, anyone feel like giving me an early Christmas present?

naynesh

Reaction score
The Wii is one of the creations of the decade.Thats got to mean something because The Wii (pronounced as the pronoun we, IPA: is the fifth home video game console released by Nintendo. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3!!

A distinguishing feature of the console is its wireless controller, the Wii Remote, which can be used as a handheld pointing device and can detect acceleration in three dimensions. Another is WiiConnect24, which enables it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while in standby mode
Nintendo first spoke of the console at the 2004 press conference and later unveiled the system at the 2005 .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Wii_Wiimotea.png/453px-Wii_Wiimotea.png

axyjo

Reaction score
I've only played the wii once at my friend's home, and since Im not a graphics fanatic, I believe that the wii is the way to go. They were the first people with a motion detecting console, and games such as WarioWare:Smooth Moves and Big Brain Academy make the wii much more fun than just Wii Sports or Wii Play