wii

john10

Reaction score
can you action games like medal of honour on te wii or is it just stuff like bowling and tenis?

dest581

Reaction score
You can view all games for the Wii here

Wii Sports is just one game. A Call of Duty game is already out, with pretty good reviews, and a Medal of Honor game is planned.

t2t2t

Reaction score
Action games and wii can be pretty funny. Aiming with remote and then firing can get pretty sweaty :D

oh yeah, first person shooters for wii: LINKY

disturbedart

Reaction score
I have to say we have one at skwl and i havent played it yet but i bet im missing out on something good and i bet its great fun when playing motion games

vette

Reaction score
I have seen pictures of a wii, and I know a few people who have one.. but I haven't played it before. Is it fun ?

disturbedart

Reaction score
Yea i have done the same but i have now started playing it and i find it great thanks.

Regards
Kyle

omnirom

Reaction score
I've got zelda twilight princess for gamecube and i also have played it on my friend's wii. I have to say, the game is so much better with the wiimote. The fishing alone in the wii version is fun enough to be a standalone game itself.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Call of Duty on Wii gets quite tiring.

Honestly, the Wii is quite overpriced; sure it's interactive, but it's only fun if you're at a party (I personally prefer button mashing)

The Wii, simply put, is just a motion sensor and a cd drive. (By the way, the Wii-mote is quite fragile; my friends' Wii-motes broke when dropped from 3 feet) It's way overpriced at $250. If you have not purchased it, I would continue not recommending a purchase of a Wii.

Wait a few more months until Microsoft releases the new XBOX 360 (codename Zephyr), which will have physically smaller processors so they won't heat up (same speed as the original 360), they will cost less, and will most likely have a new design.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I think it cood be $20 cheaper lol. ANd mine arent fragile. I personally tested. I dropped form above my head, then jumped on it. Didnt break.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Yeah lol, i have been wacked a couple times to. ANd one of my friends whos really tall wacks my rmeote against the sealing by accident all the time.

Last edited:

t2t2t

Reaction score
Too large remotes :D

Next time Nintendo should replace remotes with gloves. And then you can use your hands with up/down/left/right movement. And on each finger there is a button that if you press your finger on middle of your hand, button activates like spider-man.

And also there should be sweating sensor, what will notify you when you're getting sweaty and pauses game.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
And also there should be sweating sensor, what will notify you when you're getting sweaty and pauses game.

Now THAT is next-gen. :lol:

Haven't played the Wii yet, But it looks crazy fun. None of the GODDAMN games shops have a demo unit running!! So frustrating

Really more of a party console than 'hardcore' gamers console by the stuff i'm hearing of it.

Already got one half of my Wii60 combo though. :biggrin:

Zenax

Reaction score
Lol. That would be awsome to have gloves as the controller. Yes it is more of a party console, it is not really designed to be a hard core gamer's console.

-Zenax

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Lol. That would be awsome to have gloves as the controller. Yes it is more of a party console, it is not really designed to be a hard core gamer's console.

-Zenax
A glove would make your hand even more sweaty, though. It's not like the glove could slip out of your hand, but a hot and sweaty hand is annoying. Has anyone ever done any gardening work or other work where you have to wear gloves? Your hands get really hot.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Aye, I agree with you there! But it would still be amazingly cool!

t2t2t

Reaction score
Looks like i wasn't the only one who game up with gloves idea:
For all of you who has a slippery remote, might wanna get $7.55 into this:

---

Never mind that, the glove is already done!

Last edited:

soten355

Reaction score
I have a Wii. It is extremely fun. The only downside is that I get more tired, but I'm too tired to play but I want to play more. It sucks, but means that the Wii is good.