Will draw for Credits

Emihaumut

Reaction score
I will draw for credits. I'm trying to save up credits for a domain, and so I thought I'd start by drawing and seeing if anyone'll take it.

So, here are some examples of my artwork:

My portfolio

Here are pretty much general, totally negotiable prices:
-100-200--Sketch half body
-200-300--Sketch Full body of inked half body
-300-400--Colored Half body simple or inked full body
-500ish --full body coloured simple or half body coloured complex
-700ish --Full body coloured complex
Adding another person is 1.5x the price for one person (i.e. full body sketch of two people would be about 300-450 credits)
Backgrounds are an iffy subject, but if you want a general guess, it'd probably be an additional 100 for a really simple background and could go up to 1000 for a more complex one.
I'm not too sure how much the credits are worth still, but I think this is a good start.
These images can be used for anything you want, though I do ask that you leave my name appended to it.

I can also do Avatars and Signature graphics.
Since Signatures have to be 500x100px I'll make them for 300-400 credits but depending on overall complexity, it may raise or lower. Avatars I can make for 100-200 credits and will most likely just be a headshot or a logo.

Emihaumut

Reaction score
What kind of banner are you looking for and how big do you want it?

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Can you do an animal, if I give you an image I want it to be heavily based off?

Emihaumut

Reaction score
Mmm, yes I do. I actually have both but I like aim better. My sn for aim is: chocobofromdark

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Where you draw? hand-draw then scan or directly in pc using those pens?

if is by hand, how much will cost a drawing of 1/2 A4 paper then scanned in 300dpi? i want for a wallpaper but maybe to a CD Cover..

i do draw but i lost my lucky pen and since then,i stopped drawing T____T

its a draw of Pyong Fox
(some gifs here) http://www.msnm.com.br/emoticons/230/a-raposa-fox/

i want full body. And a nice pose, maybe related to anim like a jutsu from naruto or a bankai of bleach... something like that

so, what would be the price ^^?

Emihaumut

Reaction score
I do generally draw on paper, then scan, then color on photoshop. Would you like a background of any sort? Without a background, I can do the pic for 700 credits. With a background... well that'll depend.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Hey, I was looking at your website. Went to your web design page, and I like the template that is there, how many credits would it cost to get it?

Emihaumut

Reaction score
Hey, I was looking at your website. Went to your web design page, and I like the template that is there, how many credits would it cost to get it?
You can take that template for free, but I can customize it for you for 100 credits. I should probably update my web designs page more often...

Wow your drawings are great so you should get lots of credits.
I hope so. Thanks.

Last edited:

Slothie

Reaction score
What can I say, this guy's awesome.... He made me a kickass header image for my site and even spent time helping to customize it. Two thumbs up :)
P/s.
(I'll put a ty note on my site soon... )

FalseHope

Reaction score
Could you maybe make it like a light dark color with nice matching color buttons? I will pay you more than 100.

Emihaumut

Reaction score
What can I say, this guy's awesome.... He made me a kickass header image for my site and even spent time helping to customize it. Two thumbs up :)
P/s.
(I'll put a ty note on my site soon... )
Thanks. That header image was so troublesome -_- but totally worth it for the end product XD

Could you maybe make it like a light dark color with nice matching color buttons? I will pay you more than 100.
Uhhh... care to clarify which colors exactly? Light-dark is a bit vague.

ok then :D
i'll accept :)

pay first or when your done?
I'd appreciate it if you paid first but it's up to you. So long as I get the credits, I'll be happy.

Slothie

Reaction score
Update: Check out my siggie, its more of her handiwork. Awesome eh?