Votes: 6 16.7%
  • NO WAY! NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE!

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No idea. Nor do I care.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

warlordste

Reaction score
if you had a chance you prob just blew it why not just make your own forum get some people to join up and become the admin of that yes alot of people want to be a MOD but only a very few of them get to fulfill that so u might as well just get on with enjoying x10 and chatting and if u become a mod well good for you if not well there no big deal

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
if you had a chance you prob just blew it why not just make your own forum get some people to join up and become the admin of that yes alot of people want to be a MOD but only a very few of them get to fulfill that so u might as well just get on with enjoying x10 and chatting and if u become a mod well good for you if not well there no big deal

I wouldn't think so, he was just excited. As long as he keeps up the good work he'll be fine.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
No. ;P New age requirements require staff to be atleast 16. So, sorry as your application did not make the cut.

Reaction score
Oh my life!

I can't believe I just sat and read this thread. One of the most pointless "off topic" threads I have ever seen. Even with the new age requirement, and if you had met that I would say you'd done your chances more harm than good with this thread - whether just wondering, or even looking for some sort of attention.

Keep posting and helping though, no one is stopping you from doing that, all it means is you don't have the "tag" of moderator.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Sorry about the new age limit in place, you know, if you structured that last app better, you could have maybe got in.

I'm sure you'll get there someday Macaws ;)