Will I get suspended for sending emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mil1ion

Reaction score
I just want to check and make sure I can't get suspended for sending emails on my account. I moved to X10 because my old web host's TOS said you would be suspended for mass email, and I accidentally had automatic emails turned on and was sending emails to some of my users each day. I just want to make sure I won't get suspended again. It is not a large amount of emails, being that I barely have any users.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey's post a bit ago:

Effective tomorrow I am banning mass mailing scripts such as "CCmail"... after looking at who actually has it on their accounts I have found no legitimate use for it or some other popular mass mailing\mail bomb scripts. We are not a mailing service, we are a web host. If you have forums, etc, you can still mail your users from there. Also remember do not exceed 100 emails per hour or you will be suspended.

Last edited:

mil1ion

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I actually use Drupal, and I don't even send 100 emails a week. Not close. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I actually use Drupal, and I don't even send 100 emails a week. Not close. :)

Hi mil1ion,

Now that your question has been answered and everything is settled, I am going to close this support thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.