Will I lose my add on domain by upgrading to paid hosting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I get 3 add-on domains with my FREE x10hosting account

0 add-on domains with $4.95 month. upgrade to premium "paid" hosting (x10 Static)

I have an add-on domain www.giah.org.mx added-on to aquarianderek.x10hosting.com and this is FREE

So if I upgrade "PAY MORE" $4.95 month, I will "LOSE MY PAGE?" www.giah.org.mx

I must be confused in my understanding of how this works. Any clarification you could provide me on this issue is appreciated.

Thank You

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
With paid x10 static plan you will get 0 addon domain, means you can only host one website. However you will get 2 parked domain.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The static premium plan contains less features than the free except in Disk Space and Bandwidth where its Unlimited. In addition, the premium plan comes with premium priority ticket support.

Reaction score
Okay, so then if I upgrade to Advanced premium $7.95 I can keep everything the way it is now? But I will increase uptime and download speed.

WHAT ABOUT SERVERS? Right now the free service is quite poor. I am hoping the upgrade will improve quality of service.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There are around 2000 account per free server. It's the reason why there are some tight restrictions on server use. When one or more account abuses the service it causes outages and the like. When you go to a paid server, there are significantly less accounts per server, plus priority support above the free accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.