Will Paypal delate my account from Nepal if i add credit card from other countries?

Reaction score
Paypal is not allowing to receive amounts in Napalese accounts. So can i add credit card from other countries to verify it and allow to add amounts and receive money and payments in my Paypal? is their risk of getting it Banned?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Will Paypal delate my account from Nepal if i add credit card from other countrie

how can you "add credit card from other countries". They don't allow a son to use his fathers credit card; do you think they will allow you to use your friend or relative credit card, who may be living in other country.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

And yes, if you are thinking of using credit card issued by an Indian bank then i must tell you that paypal is currently disabled in india as well. :p your bad luck :D

denzil

Reaction score
Re: Will Paypal delate my account from Nepal if i add credit card from other countrie

The world needs to move to an international currency. It would make life easier for small businesses.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

already dollar is like an international currency :p