Windows does it again!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This plug-in is nothing major or new. Whenever it updates Firefox on start will bring up the Add-ons manager and show you that it was installed or updated. The uninstall button on it does work (and if it doesn't you're missing a patch) so it's no big deal.

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Its just another way of microsofts to try and take over anything that competes with thier products. Its not that bad though and i dont care because i already use IE.

P.S. this is my 100th post :biggrin:

wongers

Reaction score
if enough people report it to the right authorities (which they probably wont), then Microsoft could get fined like a trillion dollars again! YEY

eddyway

Reaction score
This is business tricks. Microsoft wants to make more money but other people want to make money too. I am using both IE8 and Firefox 3.6 and I prefer FF over IE.

seafury

Reaction score
What about the incompatibility between Windows 7 and Open Office, or anyrhing portable.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For some reason this does not surprise me.

shinkou

Reaction score
This is not news though, it's very annoying. It's also one of the reasons I use Linux on my home computer.

Microsoft? :thefinger

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I still use Microsoft's software, but I have used and do like Linux such as Ubuntu or Fedora.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I don't like using a lot of Microsoft products. I would completely migrate to linux but it doesn't really work on my laptop. So I am trying to find a fix for my wireless card. I don't want to do anything with Microsoft... Too bad that a B.S. in Computer Science requires you to take Visual Basic...

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't like using a lot of Microsoft products. I would completely migrate to linux but it doesn't really work on my laptop. So I am trying to find a fix for my wireless card. I don't want to do anything with Microsoft... Too bad that a B.S. in Computer Science requires you to take Visual Basic...

I just like the look and feel of Windows, maybe it's because I've been on it my entire life. I am certainly capable of using Linux and I have, I just think the GUI is too bulky.