Windows Live Messenger 8 - Gone Public!!! LINK INSIDE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XUnreal

Reaction score
Half of you will think, ok another freakin virus. But this isnt, its legal, live, and here, right now!!
Your probably saying, come on give us the freakin link!!! Fair enough, here it is:

http://www.msn.co.uk/messengerbeta

As far as I know, this is the first notice of Windows Live Messenger going public, I havent seen it on http://mess.be/ or any other place (might be on WinBeta I dont know). But I havent ripped this link from a site. Anyone who knows any News Poster on http://mess.be/ please inform them.

Thanks,
XUnreal.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Don't download it off co.uk.

It's made by Microsoft & it's a "WINDOWS LIVE" product, so the correct page would be:

http://ideas.live.com/

And it's BETA so it should be very clear that it has MANY BUGS! It was built off the original Windows Messenger system (NOT MSN Messenger), MSN has take some stuff out of their messenger and is now working together (they used to design it for microsoft) with microsoft's developers to create a better messenger.

So once again, it has many bugs. I do NOT recommend download, unless you are just trying it out. It isn't made for day-to-day use.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is real. BUT Microsoft screwed up and they acidently did this. So even if you download it it should not accept your e-mail without a invite! :)

XUnreal

Reaction score
civilr said:
Don't download it off co.uk.

It's made by Microsoft & it's a "WINDOWS LIVE" product, so the correct page would be:

http://ideas.live.com/

And it's BETA so it should be very clear that it has MANY BUGS! It was built off the original Windows Messenger system (NOT MSN Messenger), MSN has take some stuff out of their messenger and is now working together (they used to design it for microsoft) with microsoft's developers to create a better messenger.

So once again, it has many bugs. I do NOT recommend download, unless you are just trying it out. It isn't made for day-to-day use.
You have to download it off .co.uk do you think i'm stupid? It doesnt have many bugs, I dont give a toss about that its made from Windows Messenger and I do recommend for download, I have used it for the last 6 months its fine.

MicroTechXP said:
This is real. BUT Microsoft screwed up and they acidently did this. So even if you download it it should not accept your e-mail without a invite! :)
The didn't screw up, its in adverts everywhere, offical Microsoft. And its auto-accept, just put in email and password and goto "Sign-in" then it says "Congratulations! You have been invited bla bla bla".
I know what I'm talking about.

Jordan K

Reaction score
XUnreal said:
You have to download it off .co.uk do you think i'm stupid? It doesnt have many bugs, I dont give a toss about that its made from Windows Messenger and I do recommend for download, I have used it for the last 6 months its fine.
Aparently you are stupid, and I don't just think. It is a Microsoft product now, meaning http://ideas.live.com/ is the official download site for it. So you don't "HAVE" to download it off .co.uk. It is better to get it off ideas.live because that is where it is released when there are updates and new versions. co.uk downloads and redistributes the versions when they come out.

So before you go all ":rant2:" on me, just remember...google. And actually ALL BETA software have excess bugs and leaks in them. So please think about the bull**** that comes out of your mouth before you talk.

If you still don't get it after this, you are lower than stupid...you are retarded.

*Enables clientside #flame_Against_civilr eraser."*

Last edited:

XUnreal

Reaction score
ROFL!!!! If that was meant to offend me you didn't get far. Anyway, I didnt say it was bug free:
XUnreal said:
...It doesnt have many bugs...
If you think I'm retarted, your eyes must be or you cant read, I thought it was best about using the ".co.uk" link cos I WAS SENT THERE BY EVERY FREAKING ADVERT, I DIDN'T SAY THAT FOR THE SAKE OF IT!!!!.
Just go and **** off to your "hobo home" in Canada, your probably using a stolen PC now, or you have raided a library and used the PC there. *cough* 'cos you don't have any money *cough*. Anyway I'm gonna leave you crying infront of all the people in the library now I've ripped you to shreds. Arsehole.

Edit:
I've just checked on http://ideas.live.com/ when I search, it send me to the ".co.uk" site. So why dont you think before all of that bull**** comes out of your mouth.

Last edited:
M

minievan

Civilr, Im backing XUnreal, You obviously dont have a clue what your on about, There are Adverts everywhere on MSN 7.5 And MSN 8.0.

Jordan K

Reaction score
minievan said:
Civilr, Im backing XUnreal, You obviously dont have a clue what your on about, There are Adverts everywhere on MSN 7.5 And MSN 8.0.

This has no relevancy to what I was talking about...

And LOL, XUnreal, I most likely have more money than you (and I would be glad if you flew up here before you talk anymore **** so you can see for yourself). Pretty immature and unsecure if you're on my case about things you couldn't possible even know. And there are plenty other Canadians on these forums too...Making fun of Phil too? gg.

I am not crying, nor have I shown anything remotely close to crying. You're the one with the "1337 CAPS" posts.

I never said YOU said it was BUG FREE. I simply said it has many bugs and I don't recommend it for day-to-day use.

Oh and by the way, ideas.live.com is an official Microsoft division. Microsoft is an American-based company, so I don't want to ruin your power trip. But a UK version of msn.com is the last likely place they would put the official release on. And there is nowhere on ideas.live.com that takes you to msn.co.uk.

I'm sorry if you live in a one bedroom apartment with your 5 siblings, but you don't need to make up for your insecurity by bashing me.

kthnxplzowned & don't talk smack again.
#post-ignored

Last edited:

Sheepoholics

Reaction score
XUnreal said:
Just go and **** off to your "hobo home" in Canada, your probably using a stolen PC now, or you have raided a library and used the PC there. *cough* 'cos you don't have any money *cough*. Anyway I'm gonna leave you crying infront of all the people in the library now I've ripped you to shreds. Arsehole.
I find this staement offfensive and in accurate. Canada is one of the richest countries in the world and has the least debt. In the case of alberta no debt. Our poverty rate is one of the lowest and our computer literacy rate is one of the highest. So don't go shooting your ass of about other countries becuse you might get punched in the face.

Last edited:

XUnreal

Reaction score
I wasn't directing it at your country, just the fact that he lives in Canada. And you must admit he is an arsehole.

XUnreal

Reaction score
civilr said:
This has no relevancy to what I was talking about...

And LOL, XUnreal, I most likely have more money than you (and I would be glad if you flew up here before you talk anymore **** so you can see for yourself). Pretty immature and unsecure if you're on my case about things you couldn't possible even know. And there are plenty other Canadians on these forums too...Making fun of Phil too? gg.

I am not crying, nor have I shown anything remotely close to crying. You're the one with the "1337 CAPS" posts.

I never said YOU said it was BUG FREE. I simply said it has many bugs and I don't recommend it for day-to-day use.

Oh and by the way, ideas.live.com is an official Microsoft division. Microsoft is an American-based company, so I don't want to ruin your power trip. But a UK version of msn.com is the last likely place they would put the official release on. And there is nowhere on ideas.live.com that takes you to msn.co.uk.

I'm sorry if you live in a one bedroom apartment with your 5 siblings, but you don't need to make up for your insecurity by bashing me.

kthnxplzowned & don't talk smack again.
#post-ignored

stfu arsehole, im 15 and i still live with my parents, im so sorry that you live in a one bedroom apartment with your 5 siblings, but dont take it out on me cos its not my fault your parents found so such an arsehole they left you on the street. and use your freakin eyes retard, want a screenshot that it does show the .co.uk download link from http://live.com/ search??? http://dark0r.be/ReadThisRetard.jpg

So shut the f*** up before you speak.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm closing this. You guys need to all stop flaming one another and be mature about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.