winsdesign.co.cc

hartawan

Reaction score
this is the website... http://winsdesign.co.cc

Now it's my turn to beg for your comments... please comment as many as you like.. all comments are welcome... thanks in advance...

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
you write your email webmaster (at) winsdesign.co.cc directly in your site.
please avoid that because spat bot will catch you and start spamming.
try to write your email in an image.and many other techniques are also availabe.

Good site layout.The theme can be a little more wide.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Very nice preofessional site and clean template. I really like it, the only thing which you could change is the added on menu down the bottom of the page, its kind of unnessesary when you have a really good one at the top. Bonus marks for having a completely css and xhtml valid website! Because this is sometimes overlooked but very important !:biggrin:

10/10.

sunils

Reaction score
Now it's my turn to beg for your comments..

No need to beg for the comments. Post it and surely we will do the review.

Now about the site,
Its have a professional look and great design.
Will give 9/10.

hartawan

Reaction score
alright...thanks alot for the reviews.....i do appreciate it and yes, the site I design is purely tableless CSS design with single sprite file for image rollover...thats why the menu at the bottom is for alternate navigation menu only..but again, thanks for the review
Edit:
anymore review..please...

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Nice!

Your colour scheme is very nice, the colours all flow into each other nicely. I like the image just above the footer with the darker shade, nice touch.

What program did you use to make the images? They're really good :p

I think everything could be made a little wider though, maybe have a fluid width layout so it works good with larger monitors?

Overall, 9/10 from me; I like the images and I think you've put a lot of thought into the colour scheme and layout.

hartawan

Reaction score
its based on photoshop,make slices after all, and then create the layout using CSS. thanks again tnl2k7...

another big thanks for tittat for letting me know how to avoid spam bot by exposing my email address (tricks is done by replacing it with image).....

Mekryd

Reaction score
One of the better pages I've seen lately, actually. It's clean, and it takes the bare minimum number of clicks to get where you need to get. The only nitpick I have is that banner logo looks fuzzy, like it was resized to be larger. But it's perfect otherwise.