(with evidence photos!) The next wave of LockerZ prizes is coming soon! Don’t be late

LockerZ Officier

Reaction score
(with evidence photos!) Next wave of LockerZ prizes is coming! Unlimited Credit!!

LOCKERZ IS BY INVITATION ONLY.
GET YOUR INVITES HERE (don’t worry, this link is absolutely safe) :;)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dGs5eXZweFhvNVQ2akstcDF4U1NUcEE6MA

There's a new site called Lockerz that offer prizes including the coolest brands, exclusive video and music and the hottest games... all in one place. You'll really like LOCKERZ PTZ (or "POINTZ"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

You Get Paid Points For Logging in and Get 2 Points Automatically And answer a daily question/Vote On Daily Poll to get like, 2-10 points.

The site launches publicly October 15th, But You Can Sign Up Now! The Site However Is A "Invite Only Site" Because It Is Pretty New...

I Can Send Out Some Invites Today. "I Can Send Around 50 A Day" If I Run Out Of Invites, Then Go On Youtube And Ask Someone Else...

When you sign up you get a chance to play this game, where you move a basket around and catch falling points. I got 30 to start.

Stuff Is Pretty Cheap Here, When You Are A Regular Member, You Can Get Wii And 360 Games For Like 100 Points. But When You Are A VIP Member, You Can Get Wii and 360 games For like 35-50 points total.And When You Are VIP You Can Order Things Like Wii's For 250 points, Macbooks are 1000 points, etc. You Can Become A VIP Member For Just Telling Your Friends About The Site Via Email.

So Basically 1 point for a VIP Member is The Equivalent To 1 Dollar.
The site launches publicly on October 15th. When you sign up, you will be given one chance to play a game where you move a basket around to catch falling points.

Some of the prizes available are:
Nintendo Wii
iPod Touch
Flip Video Ultra HD
Macbook
ipod Nano

Bunch of console games

The points for these prizes might be expected to go up once the site launches publicly, so get on it asap!! Plus you can get 2 ptz just for logging in daily and answering a few questions.

(Evidence) The is the PSP, NDS game, PS3, Wii….. from Lockerz !!!!!! Ha Ha Haa !!! :lol::lockd::lol:
[FONT=黑] http://i37.tinypic.com/99qgrp.jpg[FONT=黑] [/FONT]
[FONT=黑] [/FONT] [FONT=黑] [/FONT] [FONT=黑] [/FONT] [FONT=黑] [/FONT] [FONT=黑] [/FONT] http://i37.tinypic.com/99qgrp.jpg[FONT=黑] [/FONT][FONT=黑] [/FONT] [FONT=黑] [/FONT]

http://x94.xanga.com/69cf4bf771d32258849232/b206081394.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
Re: (with evidence photos!) The next wave of LockerZ prizes is coming soon! Don’t be

To clarify, some of your info is un-accurate.

"Basically 1 point for a VIP Member is The Equivalent To 1 Dollar."

There's no "VIP" they're called Z listers. Also there isn't "VIP Points" all points look the same its just when your a Z Lister you just get double of everything.

You can't correlate Points to real money, because Lockerz sends prizes out worldwide and all curreny isn't the same. For instance a PSPgo is 675 lockerz pointz, but a PSPgo isn't $675 now is it? Also all games are 100 ptz except Rockband/Guitar Hero which varies.

Average User: Log in = 2 ptz | Invite a friend = 2 ptz | Answer Dailes 2-10 ptz

Z-Lister: Log in = 4 ptz | Invite a friend = 4 ptz | Answer Dailies 4-10 ptz

Last edited:

LockerZ Officier

Reaction score
Re: (with evidence photos!) The next wave of LockerZ prizes is coming soon! Don’t be

To clarify, some of your info is un-accurate.

"Basically 1 point for a VIP Member is The Equivalent To 1 Dollar."

There's no "VIP" they're called Z listers. Also there isn't "VIP Points" all points look the same its just when your a Z Lister you just get double of everything.

You can't correlate Points to real money, because Lockerz sends prizes out worldwide and all curreny isn't the same. For instance a PSPgo is 675 lockerz pointz, but a PSPgo isn't $675 now is it? Also all games are 100 ptz except Rockband/Guitar Hero which varies.

Average User: Log in = 2 ptz | Invite a friend = 2 ptz | Answer Dailes 2-10 ptz

Z-Lister: Log in = 4 ptz | Invite a friend = 4 ptz | Answer Dailies 4-10 ptz

Thank you , :naughty:

I correct this now, :lol:

LockerZ is a site which you earn PTZ by inviting people,
if your list reached 20 people, your PTZ will be doubled when you continous inviting people, (i.e. 4 PTZ for an invitation).
so, this is not difficult to earn PTZ,

You can redeem PTZ for prizes , so why not give yourself a try? :lol:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score

Thank you , :naughty:

I correct this now, :lol:

LockerZ is a site which you earn PTZ by inviting people,
if your list reached 20 people, your PTZ will be doubled when you continous inviting people, (i.e. 4 PTZ for an invitation).
so, this is not difficult to earn PTZ,

You can redeem PTZ for prizes , so why not give yourself a try? :lol:

It's impossible to redeem, with my 2500 points I had no chance of redeeming what I wanted on the redeem days. Everything was gone in a second with those cheaters with the auto fillers.

LockerZ Officier

Reaction score

It's impossible to redeem, with my 2500 points I had no chance of redeeming what I wanted on the redeem days. Everything was gone in a second with those cheaters with the auto fillers.

don't worry, the LockerZ team is doing the follow: :biggrin:

• Last but NOT least, based on LAB and Z-list member input, we're testing a new part of our redemption process that allows you to reserve and guarantee a prize if the one you want is out of stock for a higher amount of PTZ. This is not meant to replace our existing system of lower PTZ values but to add another option for those members who have larger balances and would like to ensure their prizes each redemption. To take advantage of this new program please go to the "Lockerz Experiences" section. Here's how it will work:
  • Prizes priced at 0-250 PTZ can be guarantee reserved for 1,500 PTZ
  • Prizes priced at 251-500 PTZ can be guarantee reserved for 2,000 PTZ
  • Prizes priced at 501 - 750 PTZ can be guarantee reserved for 2,500 PTZ
  • Prizes priced at 751 - 1000 PTZ can be guarantee reserved for 3,500 PTZ
  • Prizes priced at 1000+ PTZ can be guarantee reserved for 4,500 PTZ

websitedude

Reaction score

there is never anything in stock on there its very annoying

phenetic

Reaction score

can anyone send me an invite?

XGI Admin

Reaction score

i just redeemed assasins creed 2!!!!!!!

websitedude

Reaction score

I don't see how you can redeem stuff when there is nothing in stock does it let certain people reedem at certain times or something

Mr. DOS

Reaction score

Every month or so, the site gets restocked. Technically, you can redeem any time, but there's only really stuff to redeem right after it gets restocked.

--- Mr. DOS

XGI Admin

Reaction score

says your already in the system, just make a yahoo email and pm me it

LockerZ Officier

Reaction score

i just redeemed assasins creed 2!!!!!!!

Just show everybody the evidence,
we are not lying :biggrin:
Edit:
says your already in the system, just make a yahoo email and pm me it

are you really the admin?
you can create a new topic,but please don't hi-jet my post!:biggrin:

Last edited:

websitedude

Reaction score

When will the redeem bit be open again its being updated at the mo nd are the prices of things going to change soon cuase i have been saving up- have 200 points and can afford an old ipod shuffle so it will be annoying if the prices change