Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account

Status
Not open for further replies.

palpal79

Reaction score
Hi, I get this msg when I log in and click on hosting. Says my last log in was 27th August so can't think inactivity was the problem? Here is the whole msg:

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

Please help get my site back: craicncakes.com

thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no result when I search for your account using your domain name. It's possible that your account was suspended for something else other then inactivity. If that suspension was never resolved, then it was terminated after 14 days or more. Unfortunately, after account termination, everything is permanently deleted. Feel free to sign up for a new account by logging into your account panel and then follow the links there to get a new account.

palpal79

Reaction score
Hi I actually use craicncakes.com not an x10hosting domain. Does this make a difference? We aren't the most technical people I'm afraid, does mean our files are lost?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your cPanel username?

palpal79

Reaction score
think it was pal79?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

other user names maybe palpal79 or salob or salob79

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no account with any of the usernames that you provided. So, no, it doesn't matter what domain you used. Your account no longer exists and there is no way to bring it back. It's all gone. Feel free to sign up for an account again, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.