Woman Who Aged 50 Years In A Few Days!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
maybe she starts looking like a 50 years old woman but I'll still call her 23 years old.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
btw, it's told in the video that she's 26 but in the title she is 23??

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
A 23 year old woman in Vietnam who claims to have aged 50 years due to a medical condition
The same thing happened to me after I started driving a school bus full of elementary school students....
- Carl

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me after I started driving a school bus full of elementary school students....
- Carl

now start driving a bus full of old people (preferably people older than you) and you'll turn young. :)

elegant_elegy74

Reaction score
Actually there really is a disease that makes you age faster than normal, but it's a lot worse than what she's going through. Although a family member went through something that reminds me of this.

ataarticles

Reaction score
btw, it's told in the video that she's 26 but in the title she is 23??

Yeah, you're right about that. Still 23 or 26, it is still a young age.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Actually there really is a disease that makes you age faster than normal, but it's a lot worse than what she's going through. Although a family member went through something that reminds me of this.

Still growing old in a matter of days is worse enough.

Yeah, it's called 'progeria'. I heard about this on t.v. when they showed a documentary about a poor girl named Hayley who suffers from this:
http://hayleyspage.com

Last edited: