Woocommerce product variations error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetvx4

Reaction score
I'm trying to setup a sample woocommerce store (http://coppercharge.x10.bz/) and when I set a product to have variations I get the following error when saving:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /wp-admin/post.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I believe this may be caused by the max_input_vars setting in php.ini, as indicated on this page:

Any thoughts on how to fix?

athartsx

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on my site store.atharts.x10host.com. I've tried several things from changing the php.ini file, the .htacess files but nothing seems to work. I even reinstalled several times.

Any help would be appreciated.

athartsx

Reaction score
Has there been any progress in this? I'm having the same problem and tried all the limited solutions available online.

caftpx10

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX!?
Unfortunately, in this case, it isn't the matter of snapping your fingers and it's all sorted. This does look like something that would be deeper.
What I've noticed so far is that it does look like some spread as one server got the issue, that got solved, and then more servers are affected and the initial server gets it back.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I believe this may be caused by the max_input_vars setting in php.ini
a 'test' script on my x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo3 ] shows --> " PHP [ max_input_vars ] is ==>1000<== "
and " PHP version ==> 5.5.25 <== "

IMO we (the users) can NOT set or reset PHP's [ max_input_vars ] - by [ php.ini ] or [ .htaccess ] files

Status
Not open for further replies.