Wordpress Create user from my regiester page, conflict with phpbb3

slpixe

Reaction score
Hey, I have been trying to sort out a centralised login system for my site, I was considering using LDAP, but I can't be bothered with that anymore,

so I have so far added a phpbb user add to my register page, which I have just finished getting working.
Which was simply to include the register php page, and run the function with the information being passed through.

When I have tried the same with WP, I first found a simple add user function, which I tried, and it was asking for register, so I added that, and then config, which I have added..

(btw I was using this for help originally - http://wordpress.org/support/topic/118488
Now I get a conflict with "make click-able" from pbpbb, and now wordpress trying to use it. . I think.
Here's the error message I get.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare make_clickable() (previously declared in /*****/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php:615) in /*****/public_html/info/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 687

Is there any way around this or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

(p.s. I have posted twice on the wordpress forum. and i have already found wp-united but I had problems installing that with the fact most the files did not exist and stuff)

slpixe

Reaction score
Hey!

This still isn't answered yet,

Are there any suggestions on what I should do?

Cause afterwards I need to make is to they all login, and it may cause problems if one of them fails to login

Anyway thanks in advance again/