wordpress database seems to be empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirmilcycling

Reaction score
Hello, my site(mirmilcycling.x10hosting.com is offline for a couple of days now. When I try to logon to my wordpress installation I get an error like in the screenshot.(attachment) When I look in CPanel I can see my wordpress db, but is has 0.0MB. I do not know what do do. Can someone help me please. I worked weeks on my site and now it is all gone!

Attachments

• error..jpg
    error..jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 96

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, my site(mirmilcycling.x10hosting.com is offline for a couple of days now. When I try to logon to my wordpress installation I get an error like in the screenshot.(attachment) When I look in CPanel I can see my wordpress db, but is has 0.0MB. I do not know what do do. Can someone help me please. I worked weeks on my site and now it is all gone!

Can you check the DBHost is set to localhost in your wp-config.php file

Then

Take the back up first

goto cpanel and click on "mysql databases"

Then click on the "database user" associated to your wordpress database in the current databases table

and give all the privileges.

Last edited:

mirmilcycling

Reaction score
Hello;

Thank you for your reply. The DBHOST is set to localhost in the wp-config.php file. The user has all privileges on the database.

I do not have a recent backup of the database in my posession. But I did not change anything, so how is this possible? Do you not keep backups of the system?

kind regards,

Nico

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello;

Thank you for your reply. The DBHOST is set to localhost in the wp-config.php file. The user has all privileges on the database.

I do not have a recent backup of the database in my posession. But I did not change anything, so how is this possible? Do you not keep backups of the system?

kind regards,

Nico

Even though the database user has all the privileges, Re apply by clicking on the check box All privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.