Wordpress gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

friction

Reaction score
Dear Corey & the rest of the X10 team
first - wishing you all very happy new year

i am have been facing alot of trouble with my wordpress website, www.xfriction.com

the server is down now, before this , the wordpress login could not find the database, and asked me to make a new password for it , i tried accessing the cpanel, but i was surprised to see no wordpress folders there, jus wiped out. then later my server went down, and i cant access the cpanel now.

i did a quick run thru of all the topic on the forum, and did come to a novice understanding that there is a server change, mysql thing and all, (yeah i am not too much into this).......

now i am quite relaxed though, after reading about changes, but still a bit edgy regarding the data and the files.

i hope this is solved soon, if i do require to change anything -- settings n all, do let me know, thank you

server :Cossacks.x10
username : friction/yashraj
domain : xfriction.com

Regards
Y

BrashGPT

Reaction score
Same boat as you, but my database was never wiped before. I'm kind of nervous about data loss.

friction

Reaction score
still no website
i could login to my cpanel, and i found my wordpress files,
but thats about it , i cant acces them
i get this message in most of the windows >[an error occurred while processing this directive]

when i try to access the url www.xfriction.com i get the following >>
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at xfriction.com.
:dunno::lockd:

kajasweb

Reaction score
MySQL Server is offline now. It'll be fixed soon. Don't worry, you won't loss any data.

Hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.