Wordpress install help?

jjwinter

Reaction score
I am currently trying to install wordpress.

When I try and intsall the app I get this message.

Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/jjwinter/public_html/blog/wp-admin/includes/schema.php on line 246

When I try and navigate to my blog folder I get this message

Warning:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jjwinter/public_html/blog/wp-config.php:2) in /home/jjwinter/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 689

I have ver2 php running. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

The site is http://caremusic.pcriot.com/blog/

Last edited:

khokho

Reaction score
I experienced same problem.

I couldn't find a solution. I later installed wp 2.5 through fantastico.

However the problem persists and I am unable to login to wordpress powered site.

I have, therefore removed wordpress till somebody (I am hopeful) looks into the problems and rectifies them.

Last edited:

mors_

Reaction score
Do you guys have intermediate PHP enabled, or just basic? Upgrade to intermediate, wait 24 hours or so, and then try again.

The weird thing is, I have the same problem, except according to my account panel I do have intermediate PHP. I just scrapped my old domain, on which WP was working fine, and started a new one. Is the account panel bogusly stating that it is intermediate, or do I just need to wait?

EDIT: Its definitely acting as if I only have the basic configuration, could an admin please look into this? If it isn't properly set, could it please be set to intermediate? Thanks

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Everytime you change or add a domain / sub-domain you have to give the script 6-12 hrs to notice the changed domain / sub-domain.