Wordpress issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

atty

Reaction score
Hello,
According to this guide: http://x10hosting.com/forums/tutorials/35490-wordpress-installation-tutorial.html
I uploaded the files to my domain and I also created a database but when I try to start the install.php file using this command: http://badshahmoviereview.elementfx.com/wp-admin/install.php
it takes me to my domain and it says that the website does not exist. (The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account. If you would like this domain, you can register it now.)
Any help would be appreciated.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
badshahmoviereview.elementfx.com

redirects from your domain too.
So it isn't a WordPress issue.
It is an issue with your whole account.

Open a support ticket. Describe what happens when you try to go to badshahmoviereview.elementfx.com . Suggest it is a DNS issue.

atty

Reaction score
I've opened a support ticket since early April and it's even in escalated support but I have not yet received an answer.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
I've opened a support ticket since early April and it's even in escalated support but I have not yet received an answer.

There's been a huge amount of tickets recently due to servers being down caused by upgrades, which are now complete. Is your ticket still open, or was it closed?

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Best you can do is wait if it's still open.

Reaction score
If you have domain from x10 must work, try to instal WP with softoculos (from Cpanel), see what hapened!

atty

Reaction score
I installed wordpress through Softaculous but it still gives me the same error: "This website does not exist! The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account. If you would like this domain, you can register it now."

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed, may take a couple hours for propagation.

Status
Not open for further replies.