Wordpress issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Clear your browser's cache, the link works fine for me.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I just visited your page, and it appears as if your WordPress site is up. The default WordPress template is showing. I think you might have to clear your cache and/or temporary internet files so the old redirection page to the x10Hosting page is replaced by the newer version of your site.

Edit: Garrett beat me to it. -.-

Last edited:

chiencon

Reaction score
Very cool guys..I was starting to feel a bit like an idiot..and I guess I still am :)

cheers!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Very cool guys..I was starting to feel a bit like an idiot..and I guess I still am :)

cheers!
lol Don't worry about it, I've had some issues like this before too.

F5 probably didn't work because you had to refresh the page that redirected you, not the actual x10Hosting 404 Error page. By the time you got to the page that didn't exist, you would already be forwarded to the 404 page, and never get a chance to refresh the page that used to not exist.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I just visited your page, and it appears as if your WordPress site is up. The default WordPress template is showing. I think you might have to clear your cache and/or temporary internet files so the old redirection page to the x10Hosting page is replaced by the newer version of your site.

Edit: Garrett beat me to it. -.-

Sorry, I'm a question answering ninja ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.